What's new

NY & NJ "Smoke out before we get kicked out" HERF

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yeah, the plan is to just putz around in the car.

Damn Josh, 20-30 minutes? You're only like 10 miles away based on a Google maps search using your maling address.

We can call you when we are close and then you can decide what you want to do. :thumbsup:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Yeah, the plan is to just putz around in the car.

Damn Josh, 20-30 minutes? You're only like 10 miles away based on a Google maps search using your maling address.

We can call you when we are close and then you can decide what you want to do. :thumbsup:
Multiple all times by 3 when dealing with driving distances and times around NYC.

See youze guyze around 5:30!!!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
We should have a nice view of the skyline from JC right?

If we have time I would like to drive in NYC just to say I have done it before.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'll give you directions to Hunts Point... you will love it there.

NASCAR isn't really big there but you'll make some new friends.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
What no pics? Nothing to talk about? Hope it wasn't a brokeback herf :scratchhe :rofl:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Great food, drinks, cigars and of course company. Anytime you can have a good meal and enjoy several cigars and drinks aftwards you can't go wrong.

I think Todd and Steve were the only ones with digital cameras, so we may have to wait for them to get back before any pics get posted.

I hope Todd's ride back with headbanger "uneventful" :hysterica.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Steve will tell you about the brokeback herf.

Just a fantastic place. Great food, great drinks and good cigars. The lounge could not have been more relaxing. I am happy that it will remain a smoking lounge once the ban comes into effect.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Had a very good time herfing with all y'all.

I very much like Azucar and glad to hear that we can sill smoke in the lounge. Thanks to Steve and Todd for making the long haul from the deep south.

I must say, Steve cracked me up all evening.

Right, I brought a disposable so posting pics are delayed... but besides the the usual herf pics (ciagrs, food, us) I know there's a couple of pics with the waitresses who were attentive and mucho caliente.

And as far as brokeback cigar club jokes go ... my vote for "Best Line of the Herf Award," goes to Steve. Not so much for causing irreputable emotional damage to his 8 year old daughter, but because it was just damn funny!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I had even more fun than last time we hit that place up. Great to see those that came before, and even more fun having Todd and Steve along.

Thanks to everyone who shared smokes, and thanks for picking my rideless ass up and dropping me off.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Well, I laughed my arse off at Steve with the espresso! Geoffrie, think we can get our friend planetbetter to help Carly with the emotional scarring her father gave her over the phone for some cigars?!!

Todd and Steve, it was great to finally meet you guys. I hope you had as much fun as I had and that it was worth your trip up! I'm totally looking forward to hooking up with you guys again.

Larry, Tom, Josh and Geoff, as always a great time hanging with you guys. Larry, your father is a pretty cool guy, bring him along more often. I'm really glad the smoking lounge will remain so we can go and hang out with those HOT waitresses! My wife enjoyed the flan by the way.

During the whole day, this was my lineup in no particular order

98 RyJ Churchill, RA Eminencia, RG Panatellas Extra, 98 ERDM Tainos, SLR Serie A, and I'm forgetting one, I know I had 6 during the day. Anyway, a pretty good smokin' day for me!

Kevin

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Oh yes, the waitresses are HOT! If that hasn't been expressed enough yet.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0

Click on the picture to access the gallery.

Left to Right:
Poni, Geoffrie, Poni's Pops, Tubaman, Headbanger, Caudio51, Wasch_24, Joshua.