What's new

NYC goes on alert

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Sorry Geoff, that band went out when parachute pants did BUT: I'm "all out of Love" and so lost without you. But you are "Every Woman in the World to me", your my everything, your my reality, cause your.... (repeat chorus)

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sorry Geoff, that band went out when parachute pants did BUT: I'm "all out of Love" and so lost without you. But you are "Every Woman in the World to me", your my everything, your my reality, cause your.... (repeat chorus)
Keep singing that when I leave you in Chelsea. You will make new friends.

Word of advice. Do not drop anything. And if you do - do NOT bend over to pick it up. Jus consider it lost.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
T Minus 24 hours and counting down. Last chance to evacuate all women and children from the Manhattan area. Headbanger and Fredneck are getting prepared for the drive in 19 hours from now.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Awwww shit, that was the stick we talked about. If we smoke both of those, I might be done for the day. Sure is a nice warmup to the Saturday HERF.

And I certainly will miss seeing the brothers from this area that can not make it.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yeah, were hitting Manhattan around noon. Picking up Geoff and dropping the car off somewhere. Then we will hit Katz Deli (I think that is the name) for a fat sandwich that can only be found in the Big Apple. Then Geoff tells me he prepaid tickets for the Empire State Building as that is the #1 thing I wanted to do. What sites to be seen that high up. What a guy that Geoff is. Possibly going on the ferry ride to Statue of Liberty later on. Or visit Times Square. Or Chinatown. Or ..... So much to do, so little time. I can hardly wait. But now it is time to pack up my stuff and get ready for tomorrow in a few minutes. Who hoooooo!!!!!