What's new

NYC goes on alert

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
You guys are going to have a blast. Wish I could make it, have my company's annual meeting tomorrow

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
around 6:30 :rofl:

Geoffrie, you should take these guys to the Ginger Men for some beers

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
11:00 AM

Just called Headbanger to see how far they got.

No answer.

Left a voicemail with some driving instructions, "When you get to Vermont - turn around - you've gone too far."

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
around 6:30 :rofl:

Geoffrie, you should take these guys to the Ginger Men for some beers
After running them around in the afternoon looking to hit Florios about 6or7.

Then maybe Ginger Man or Burp Castle or dbas.

Or maybe Terra Blues on Bleeker.

(I might stay at Florios and watch the yankeees and detroit.)

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Yeah, were hitting Manhattan around noon. Picking up Geoff and dropping the car off somewhere. Then we will hit Katz Deli (I think that is the name) for a fat sandwich that can only be found in the Big Apple. Then Geoff tells me he prepaid tickets for the Empire State Building as that is the #1 thing I wanted to do. What sites to be seen that high up. What a guy that Geoff is. Possibly going on the ferry ride to Statue of Liberty later on. Or visit Times Square. Or Chinatown. Or ..... So much to do, so little time. I can hardly wait. But now it is time to pack up my stuff and get ready for tomorrow in a few minutes. Who hoooooo!!!!!

Don't get too excited and pee your pants again.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
11:00 AM

Just called Headbanger to see how far they got.

No answer.

Left a voicemail with some driving instructions, "When you get to Vermont - turn around - you've gone too far."
Reminds me of someone else, but
that someone would still have gone straight past Vermont....
despite your warning, Geoff.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Have to say I had a blast with Fredneck and Headbanger on Friday and then again on Saturday evening after the herf.

I think part of the fun was that the bar was set so low. Walking around the streets of Manhattan one would think these guys were just getting out of jail and haven't seen a woman in 10 years. I'm sure they need a chiropracter today.

Although I must say that some tall blondes walked into Gatsby's - to sum them up in one word - DAMN.

Who would have thunk that getting a greasy slice of pizza in the Villgae could be so exciting.

The first fuzzy pic below is from Hogs & Heffers at 1am. Probably difficult to see the bartenders dancing on the bar in fornt of the 500 bras hanging from the ceiling. Greg and Steve were grinning from ear to ear.

Just like they were grinning in the second picture with Connie.

Hope you guyz make it back to the city again soon. Now that we got the basics out of the way ...we'llreally have some fun!

Attachments

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Man, the stories these guys were telling me on Saturday!!!!!

Glad you guys had fun!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yeah, Hogs and Heffers not my normal scene. Wall to wall people drinking it up at 1am. Must say I enjoyed the Velvet Lounge the best. Small cozy cigar bar. Nice waitress, nice people, good beer, and of course, good cigars. Florios was cool too, especially when the smoking inspector came marching in Friday night about 9pm for some "paperwork". What an asshole!

The whole tourist thing was nice for the first visit to NYC and LI, thanks to Geoff. No real wrong turns to speak of. And yes there was lots of nice ass to be viewed. Nothing wrong with looking, just no touching. At Hogs and Heffers was very hard not too.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Glad yall had a good time... If I make it up there, I am going to need some other younger guys that are willing to stay out all night and "touch" if the opportunity arises