What's new

NYC smoker at humble beginnings

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all! I just signed up as I am searching cigar forums to get in touch with the cigar smoking communities.

I recently was on a carribean vacation and enjoyed a few CC smokes.
When I returned home to NYC I started scouring cigar shops in Midtown to see what I could find, Midtown cigar, De La Concha and ones by me in Queens, Tobacco Plaza in Great Neck as well as other local shops.

Seasoned a 50 ct Humidor for a box of Cohiba Siglo I and some singles I was gathering to find out what size and tastes I enjoyed.

Recently bought 25 smokes of casa magna colorado petite corona, which I am liking a lot.

I will soon get a larger humidor to start aging some boxes as I find more time really does make them smoke better. I will probably purchase the foot locker one. Unless anyone suggests otherwise.

Well thanks for your time in reading this and I am glad to be apart of the BOTL community.

Regards
Wutnot

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks very much, glad to be here. Nice SOFC I am a petite Corona person also. I dont have time for 2hr long smokes. I am just concerned I am missing out as the larger ring gauges maybe have cooler smoke, giving more flavor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha ok, just was wondering what mini was supposed to mean, apparently it is my posting rank, ha ok, Im a posting noob.

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks very much, glad to be here. Nice SOFC I am a petite Corona person also. I dont have time for 2hr long smokes. I am just concerned I am missing out as the larger ring gauges maybe have cooler smoke, giving more flavor.
Hi, my name is Jammerjoe. I like long two hour smokes, vodka and grapefruit juice and watching the bikini's on the beach.

Hmmm...sorry for the thread jack I thought this was the singles bar...:cjump:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But your JammerJoe thing says, petite corona! Oh the humanity what is a new person to think? All kinds of confusing.

Nope not a singles bar here, however we like the avatar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I am going to consider a coolidor or if I wanna spend the money a wine fridge of some sort.
Havent decided how far I will go with this as a hobby.

Thanks for the reply

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Thanks! I am going to consider a coolidor or if I wanna spend the money a wine fridge of some sort.
Havent decided how far I will go with this as a hobby.

Thanks for the reply
Well as a hobby, you should just keep doing what you are doing. If you buy much more you will begin sliding down a very slippery slope and at the bottom of that slope is the word OBSESSION.