What's new

Obama Mentioned In The Holy Bible?

carocaniac

i hope this lighter works
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We've had some pretty shitty presidents. Hell the whole government is pretty shitty if you ask me. Obama is just the current poster child to want out of office.

I personally would like the entire government change. All new members of Congress, all new judges in the supreme court (chosen by the people, no executive privilege), and replace the entire executive branch along with the different Secretaries of the military.
Hey Buddy, it was a joke...That's all a joke! Remember what one of those are...

carocaniac

i hope this lighter works
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Don't be quick to assume the president has that much absolute power. President Obama is pushing for things moreso than other presidents have in the past and is meddling in the business of other people, but for the most part the President isn't the cause of problems, congress is. For the majority of President Bush's term there was a democratic congress. Democrats were the decision makers, Bush's only absolute power was the veto. The president cannot just pass a law, congress had to make the law and the president can approve it. Thank your liberal congress for problems. Not to mention a national attack a few months after he was elected into office.

I'm not afraid of the decisions Obama will make, I'm afraid of the things he'll allow congress to do. The president isn't our threat here, the libs in congress are.
And they say Mississippians are behind and have no idea what's going on...
I posted this as a joke, I think the last time I posted political satire on this forum it caused a dramatic divide between everyone here. I come in peace and tell jokes, I used to do this for a living...:peace: