What's new

Official Fridays Smoke Thread!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Tatuaje Noellas Reserva... I already smoked the only one I had... Sorry fellas, I'm gonna have to sit on the side lines.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I already had one of those this week, so with (or without :)) everyones blessings, I'm firing up a Regios Reserva. Or maybe a SW Reserva Maduro.

Congrats to the newly employed!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Congratulations Joe! Looking forward to trying my Tat Reserva Friday thanks to Angry Bill once again! Sorry, I do not have any Noellas but hope to one day!

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
My day is jammed today with stuff to do. I'm still a tad under the weather, but I wanted to celebrate my new job with you all. Thanks Justin for letting me pick the Friday Smoke! It made a good day even better! I enjoyed my Tat Noella Reserva on the way to pick up some steel toe boots for my new job. This smoke is perfect every time right down to the nub! Hope you all enjoy them as much as I did!
Hey Pete are you going to join us this week? I bet you have a few of these tasty little smokes kicking around.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Sorry Joe, that don't count (it's still Thursday)...
I know you get mixed up with the days, being out of work for so long. :eyebrow:
You're just gonna have to fire one up with the rest of us tomorrow.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Sorry Joe, that don't count (it's still Thursday)...
I know you get mixed up with the days, being out of work for so long. :eyebrow:
You're just gonna have to fire one up with the rest of us tomorrow.
Holy crap AJ you're right. Wow, guess it's a good thing I've got another one. :cbig:

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm down for a Noellas Resrva tomorow unless I work overtime.

Today I had some time in between classes and played catch up with last weeks smoke. It was my one and only Tat Black which I contemplated saving for the day of my wedding, but I then I said 'what they hey, I only live once.' Good times indeed.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Had the Noella reseva today as scheduled. Spicey and yummy just as I remember. Nub it to the end. And to wash it down was a Hoyo PR. (prob from Aaron) Very smoooooooth! Yep I love me some Fridays let the Friday BOTL herfen begin boys!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i have my reserva in hand for my car ride down to boston. i will enjoy this one for sure. thanks justin for "forcing" me to smoke my second to last one, haha.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I had mine on the way home after my first day at the new job. A very long day on little sleep. But I get the weekend off. I think I'll turn in early tonight. So if this is my only smoke of the day, I have to say it hit the spot!