What's new

Official Fridays Smoke Thread!

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
I am just finishing up a SW Maddie and it was delicious. I am not a huge fan of the regular SW and usually would pick another cigar first, but I am glad I was able pick up the box I did of these maddies.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Had 1 while smoking w rich, Luke and Jere yesterday. It was spot on with slighted tones then first release. But perfect burn, tons of smoke and that mint in the last 3rd. Ahhhhhhhhhh.............

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Had 1 while smoking w rich, Luke and Jere yesterday. It was spot on with slighted tones then first release. But perfect burn, tons of smoke and that mint in the last 3rd. Ahhhhhhhhhh.............
So different from your last experience then? I didn't experience a ton of smoke with mine, maybe a little more rest in the humi before the next one. They were in the mail for 4 days and only had a day of rest before I smoked one.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
That was the first one I smoked and I know my palette isn't as developed as most, but I want to say it was kinda chocolatey with a definite sweetness to it. I found it to be quite a bit better than the regular SW, I find the regular SW to be quite boring honestly.