What's new

Official Fridays Smoke Thread!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Damn! Just once you guys need to pick something that I have! I need a weeks notice so I can get whatever it will be, so tonight I'll be smoking a West Coast and listening to "Johnny Be Good".

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Pulled this one out of the dumpster out back. Some thought it was great to be able to E-herf last year with the same stick on the same day.
A refresh if you will:
We name a htf stick for Fridays(reconized by most as the end of the work week thus the celebration).
Pull the bad boy out of our humis and light er up.
Fridays smoke: Opus PL! Who's IN?!?!

Last edited:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Dont think I have that one. I have an 05 Forbidden X Lancero...Will that work?

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Sounds good... too bad i only have J21... Maybe i can find a b&m who
has them by tomorrow.... What time are you doing this? Is it in Chat?

How about a Tatuaje Noellas Reserva. That way I know quite a few brothers have one so we can all burn them up together.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Dont think I have that one. I have an 05 Forbidden X Lancero...Will that work?
sure sounds better lol!

Sounds good... too bad i only have J21... Maybe i can find a b&m who
has them by tomorrow.... What time are you doing this? Is it in Chat?
Normally it is at the smokers earliest convience on Friday. Diff schedules, Dif time zones etc. And chat wasn't even around when I started this last year, but I'm sure a few guys with cams could set up a time on this thread if they wish!
Also if guys didnt have the smoke last year they would light up something they been "eyeing up" but just didnt have a good enough reason.
Justin
Justin

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Damn J! I was just thinking about this thread the other day! I am in but no opis in the stash right now...but I have a couple other nice AFs that I will sacrifice for a good cause like this:) Nice work!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
This sounds interesting. I actually have a PL I've been looking for an excuse to smoke. I was planning on smoking a GoF tomorrow to celebrate my birthday and the end of a 6+ week cigar fast. Depending on how schedules work out I may join you in the PL instead.

I assume people will be around the chat room eveningish?

-Charles

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Todays "I worked my ass off all week" smoke is going to be the Tatuaje Sw Maduro. Pretty soon it will be coming up on a year of box age.(april release) If you dont mind I would like some thoughts on these(good or bad) in the "todays smoke" thread as well. Enjoy fridays smoke guys you earned it! Even if its not the Sw Maddie!
Justin