Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Eight months since being here and this happened earlier today:

Contest time :)
Hmmm... who to mess with?
Easy, dtgw
Sounds like a solid plan!
I concur.

It's official this is the completion of my first year as a member here, such a wonderful community that I think embodies the true spirit of a brotherhood

Obviously a contest will have to follow

Cheers and thanks for accepting me here
Congrats!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Just over a month shy of my one year anniversary here (I joined Nov 18 and it's Oct 7) and I just passed my 5000th post.

ALSO, Next weekend marks my one year anniversary of being seriously into cigars. It's been a crazy fun year and, damn, I like to think I've come a long way

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
thirty-seven years old. and, god willing, 15 years married by month's end (unless she wises up in the intervening three weeks). and just over three years in here, without being thrown out on my rear. o)

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
thirty-seven years old. and, god willing, 15 years married by month's end (unless she wises up in the intervening three weeks). and just over three years in here, without being thrown out on my rear. o)
If she hasn't figured out that she should leave you yet, it likely won't happen in the next few weeks :rofl:

Congrats, Brother!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
i wake up every morning and thank god for a good woman with bad taste in men. o)
I wake up and thank God for a great woman with fantastic taste in men (and by that I mean me, for all you smart alecy types)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Just over a month shy of my one year anniversary here (I joined Nov 18 and it's Oct 7) and I just passed my 5000th post.

ALSO, Next weekend marks my one year anniversary of being seriously into cigars. It's been a crazy fun year and, damn, I like to think I've come a long way
You have big milestones Rob...

Congrats!
Thanks, Dave! Plus my six year wedding anniversary is coming up in just under two weeks!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

Congrats!
Thanks, Dave! Plus my six year wedding anniversary is coming up in just under two weeks!
god love good women with bad taste in men, right? o)

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Congrats!
Yessir! Hahaha. Mine said yes and we will be tyiing the knot (legally) at the end of this month. Then the big ceremony will be next year in Europe. I made out big in this situation hahaha

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

Congrats!
And blind. Don't forget blind.

And tolerant of cigars and pipes.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
just over a month shy of my one year anniversary here (i joined nov 18 and it's oct 7) and i just passed my 5000th post.

Also, next weekend marks my one year anniversary of being seriously into cigars. It's been a crazy fun year and, damn, i like to think i've come a long way
you have big milestones rob...

Congrats!
thanks, dave! Plus my six year wedding anniversary is coming up in just under two weeks!
god love good women with bad taste in men, right? O)
yessir! Hahaha. Mine said yes and we will be tyiing the knot (legally) at the end of this month. Then the big ceremony will be next year in europe. I made out big in this situation hahaha
yay!!!!