What's new

Official Pete Johnson Reference Guide

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Tatuaje Havana VI Cake

Extremly rare, limited production to 1, this cigar cake in the shape of a cigar box with 5 cigars within made for our BOTL rick12string by his wife and 2 daughters. Lemon flavor with a lemon filling box, and the cigars have a pretzel rod filler and fondant wrapper.

That's classic!!!
:headroll:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Tatuaje Havana VI Cake

Extremly rare, limited production to 1, this cigar cake in the shape of a cigar box with 5 cigars within made for our BOTL rick12string by his wife and 2 daughters. Lemon flavor with a lemon filling box, and the cigars have a pretzel rod filler and fondant wrapper.

:rofl:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'll send Duane with my WCD 120 and my LA Maravilla next time I see him. You can't smoke them Duane, you can only take pics. The WCD is a little niced up on the foot, but I bet he can find a nice angle. I'm willing to accept non banged up sticks, too, lol.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
How about the:

Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Tatuaje SW Maduro Reserva
Tatuaje Verocu West Side (Different Label than the Exclusivo Lado Occidental)

Let me think if there are any more...

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
How about the:

Tatuaje Regios Reserva

The West and East Coast versions are the same as the exclusivo. No need to duplicate those. Good catch on the SW and Regios Reservas though.

Need to update the new Veritas too!.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I just thought it might be nice to include both bands of the "west coast" verocu. I initially wondered if there was a difference. Upon further research, I found that they simply changed the band on the later releases. For someone who is looking for info, which is what this page is about, I still think it would be nice to include a picture of the new band for clarification.

The West and East Coast versions are the same as the exclusivo. No need to duplicate those. Good catch on the SW and Regios Reservas though.

Need to update the new Veritas too!.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How about the:

Tatuaje Regios Reserva

I have anexplanation on the first post about me missing some still, mate. I'll be on it once I finish these bloody course I'm taking...

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this for the first time and I am very impressed by all the info you put together here bro