What's new

Official Pete Johnson Reference Guide

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the kind words! I'll get around updating this quite soon, and I'm all ears to both what's missing and if ye have some info on it I'd be quite grateful. Other than that, expect the update soon-ish.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Agreed Alf, awesome work as usual. The attention to production details and history make this an excellent read. Thanks bro!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Moro I think we need an update:
Drac
Boris
T110
Porkchop
Black from CRA Sampler
La Vérité
Cuadrado

Soon:
Red / Black Tubos

I am sure there are some I am missing

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Moro I think we need an update:
Drac
Boris
T110
Porkchop
Black from CRA Sampler
La Vérité
Cuadrado

Soon:
Red / Black Tubos

I am sure there are some I am missing
I was waiting only until winter break to have time to sort the info out. But I agree wholeheartedly. It also needs some Reservas (Tainos and Regios), the SW Maduro, the new El Triunfador and I think that'll be that...anything else?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
There was a release of 40 boxes I think, just to NHC of Petit Tatuaje Reservas, I dont think I saw it listed? Maybe just blind! :)
Oh, ok. Coming Decembre I'll be on it; thanks for helping list the ones missing! The lot of ye.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nicely done, Alfonso (Moro) with a lot of effort on your part. It is evident. I have heard the clamor over "Tats" since becoming active on this site. Have tried to get my hands on some locally, but they are not available through my 3 favorite B&Ms in my city. I had hoped to do some comparative testing against the puros, Cuban and Brazilian, available here and those specifically that I consider the best of the best. The pics and production info in this articla make me appreciate the attention to detail that is evident in the product. I will be in the states in May for my daughter's wedding. Will find some Tats then, I hope ... that is if they are available in Dayton, Ohio.