What's new

Official!!! Socal Beach HERF - Saturday 10/25

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Its official!!!! PM Me if your coming!!!! let me know if you can bring something.

Dprice:"I figure every one should bring thier own chairs, towels, blankets. I will bring some small portable grills so we can cook up some dogs or burgers. We can also just order pizza and have it delivered to the beach. We'll need redcups for alcohol, and sodas. Firwood is always good to have, in excess. I have a bunch of scraps I can bring, and will collect a few pallets until then. If you want to cook steak or something, bring it, but I can probaly handle hot dogs and condiments."

When: Saturday October 25

Where: Aliso Creek Beach in laguna beach

Time: whenever you get there to whenever you leave(I'll be there at 9 AM)

Who:

AMGracing
Dprice
Jetexas
jwintosh
srduggins
Chuck & Pat
fredneck-maybe
Robert and guest
KyleB-maybe
Tim & Wife
Carl & Wife
Al
Jerry
Mike Murphy
Andrew and Father
Tom

Last edited:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
If I could, I would...unfortunately I'm too far. Aliso is a great choice though...would really like to see some pictures when it's all done.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Can you smoke on that beach? If so, pencil me (I have to check with the ol lady).:smokingbo
Yes Sir. Smoking is allowed on all Orange COUNTY beaches. City and State beaches would be NO SMOKING, but Newport, Aliso, Salk Creek, Capo, Dana Strands are all County spots. Hope fully the shore break is working at Aliso so we can catch some waves in between smokes.

Come on Kyle, you've gotta make this one.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Looks good to me!! what are you wanting me to bring?
Cigars and Corona..:halfgrinw

I figure every one should bring thier own chairs, towels, blankets. I will bring some small portable grills so we can cook up some dogs or burgers. We can also just order pizza and have it delivered to the beach. We'll need redcups for alcohol, and sodas. Firwood is always good to have, in excess. I have a bunch of scraps I can bring, and will collect a few pallets until then. If you want to cook steak or something, bring it, but I can probaly handle hot dogs and condiments.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
OK, I've been lurking for a while here and have learned a lot. This event will get me out of the wood work as I am local. Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all there. I have plenty of sticks (firewood) that I can bring and some cigars too.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OK, I've been lurking for a while here and have learned a lot. This event will get me out of the wood work as I am local. Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all there. I have plenty of sticks (firewood) that I can bring and some cigars too.
Right on, Stop by the intro forum and say hi. These herfs are always a good time.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Cigars and Corona..:halfgrinw

I figure every one should bring thier own chairs, towels, blankets. I will bring some small portable grills so we can cook up some dogs or burgers. We can also just order pizza and have it delivered to the beach. We'll need redcups for alcohol, and sodas. Firwood is always good to have, in excess. I have a bunch of scraps I can bring, and will collect a few pallets until then. If you want to cook steak or something, bring it, but I can probaly handle hot dogs and condiments.
corona and cigars? i resemble that remark!

does it have to be fir? what about beech or maple. hell, i may even have some oak, but no fir!! :stretchgr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
damn you aaron only you would throw a HERF when im all the way in florida... you know i would be there if i wasnt at school.... we are gonna have to do another one when i get home for break... mid december sound good to anyone ?