What's new

Official!!! Socal Beach HERF - Saturday 10/25

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Wish I could make this one. I could definitely do it later in November, but October doesn't look too good.
Only reason I said OCT was because of the BIG SMOKE, early in November, and I know several of the Socal brothers will be going. Then Thanksgiving a couple of weeks later. I figured OCT was better, but I'm bummed to miss out on a out of town bro.:hanghead:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I already said I would be there baring any unforseen circumstances.
Woohoo! bring that kid of yours too.

OH YEAH, I'll be bringing a couple of smokes for everyone to take home. Damn spam PM's

Last edited:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Only reason I said OCT was because of the BIG SMOKE, early in November, and I know several of the Socal brothers will be going. Then Thanksgiving a couple of weeks later. I figured OCT was better, but I'm bummed to miss out on a out of town bro.:hanghead:
I'll see what I can do. I have a few deadlines that need to be met at work and October will be a damn busy month.

I'll definitely keep my options open though as I can usually leave in a moments notice. We'll see.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'll see what I can do. I have a few deadlines that need to be met at work and October will be a damn busy month.

I'll definitely keep my options open though as I can usually leave in a moments notice. We'll see.
If you do decide to come landing at John Wayne in Orange County would be closer to the herf, but might be more $$$ than LAX. Depending on what you want to do other than the herf, both airports have thier proximities to great locations. LAX puts you closer to CWS who might show you the "back room" at a very cool B&M. A Back Room not meant for all eyes.:eyebrow:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0

fly into SD!! easy in, easy out!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Ahhhh grasshopper, but my eyes have seen it :grin:
Are you kidding? Albert keeps asking when my buddy from Maryland is coming back to help sales.:smokingbo Dude where ever you go we will get you. LA and I will pick you up.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
WOO HOO, My baby sitter is solid and booked!!!! My daughter has a soccer game at 9:30, but I should be at the beach by noon!!!!!. Anyone need a bobyboard or some fins, PM your size, and I'll bring em. It is shorebreak so bring your testicles. If the waves are working, you'll need em. Here is apicture of a big day there. And yes, I'll rock that....

Last edited: