What's new

Official!!! Socal Beach HERF - Saturday 10/25

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Great Herf. Annual event a must. We are re-booking the hotel for next year. Dave and Aaron did a great job. Pics tomorrow. I be bushed.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Thanks Aaron and Dave for all the work going into this.

Yeah Jeff, I don't think I will be getting beat up like that again.

My list:
Cabaiguan - Guapo OR
Perdomo - 10th Criollo
PSD4 - Thanks Chuck!!!
Illusione - cg4
Fuente - Chateau Sun Grown

and for breakfast today I tried the Vegas Fino. Nice stick with a great burn and long ash. Went well with the coffee. Mild until the last 1/3rd which was a light medium, although after the previous day, I could be wrong.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Arron I owe you a Havana VI Torpedo. I think you left it, and I smoked it. It was great cap to the evening.:eyebrow:

Thanks to Pat for bringing the Apple Pie

My line up:

After unloading the car and all the wood, I started a little fire. Sat down at about 6:40am. Feet up, cup a joe, watching the waves by the warmth of the fire. A great way to start the day.

The line up after that didn't start til noon, but it was all downhilll from there.

Sancho Panza Sanchos 9.25 x 48
Punch Dark Prince
Monte #4
RyJ Chruchill
Quai D'Orsay
Tat Havana VI that Arron left in the sand.

And I think I left one out.

Thanks for taking the pictures guys. We'll be doing this again next year for sure.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Yea, you guys look like you had a blast. And what a beautiful place to be. Wish I were you's. Well, maybe some day.

Oh, nice "colorful" shirt there Dave.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
i didnt leave it in the sand, i left it in the tent haha.. dont worry about it ive got a box 1 wont hurt lol
You're right, now I remember. some things are fuzzier than others. It looked so lonely in there I just had to keep it company.:nodlaugh:

Last edited:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
You don't even remember the drunk phone calls to me do you! Geesh, you must have had something great to smoke and drink! hehe
I remember you calling me once when I was trashed. I fell down on my patio and broke some leaves off my Aloe plant. I think about that call everytime I see my Aloe looking all busted with like 3 broken leaves. I'm not sure what we talked about, but it knocked me off my feet.:rofl:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Also wanted to say thanks to John from Altadis for stopping in and bringing smokes!
he's got the best job around. Flies to Socal from New York to spend the day on the beach and smoke cigars, then fly home. And he get's paid.

Thanks John.