What's new

Official Tri-State Herf February 17th, 2007 Azucar Jersey City, NJ

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have the rest of that steak in my fridge now, and I think it was Eric who forgot his leftovers so I have the rest of his too!

I think I'll be taking some to work tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Nice pics guys!!

Geoff, as usual, your commentaries bring tears of joy to my eyes.
Great seeing ehdg, tubaman and planetbetter again!! Also great seeing boppa-w, wasch, poni and Joshua.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Another nice relaxing herf with a nice group of guys. Always good to spend time with Geoffrie, Kevin, Steve, Larry, Tom, Todd and Josh. Was good to meet Boppa Wasch, Fredneck and also Josh from upstate NY. Great guy who could be in for some trouble now that he's getting into some nice cigars. Food as usual was most excellent. Tks for putting this together fellows and for the pics too.
HTML:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Fellas, I had a great time hanging out with all of you, meeting some of you for the first time, and as always making fun of Erich. It just wouldn't be a herf if I didn't make fun of him!!

Thanks for coming out and looking forward to doing it again soon!

Boppa, hope you had an easier trip home than you had coming out here.

Oh, and Gregory has taken over for Steven in the role of nicotine overloaded lightweight. Steven you would have been proud. I think he had to take two walks outside!!!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Wow!!! What a weekend!

I spent Friday bar-hopping the Dulles Airport bar scene, and let me tell you, it was quite a scene :bottle:

Arrived in NJ at around 9 pm and with a quickness, hopped into the Trailblazer with Todd and Ray, and we were off to Tittylations

This is a real cool place, pretty girls with nice T&A, good bar food, comfortable seating and great weekday specials; it turns out that Josh lives less than a mile from here, so you can guess where his dollars will be spent after work.

We left the joint at around 12:30 after several beers, cheesesteaks, whiskey and cigars, and were back at the hotel by 1:30. So for Ray, after being awake for almost 24 hours and smoking 10 (that's right, 10!!) cigars, and as well as Todd and I, it had been a tiring day.

Saturday we were up early and decided to spend the late morning and early afternoon for lunch and cigars at JR's in Whippany, NJ. Joshua was picked up en route and we arrived promptly at 11 am.

While there, to our amazement, there weren't many cigars that we found to our liking, however, their humidor was big. We spent the next few hours with lunch and cigars afterwards.

Around 2:30 we thought that enough was enough, so we were finally off to Azucar.

We arrived at our final destination at 3:30 and promptly ordered coffee, Mojitos, fired up cigars, and ordered another round of Mojitos. Then, the rest of the boys started filing in.

First to arrive was Erich, then Taz, Kevin, Steve, Larry, Geoff, Josh and Tom bringing up the rear.

The hours between Josh and Tom's arrival were spent eating some of the finest Cuban cuisine that I've even had. menu

As the evening came to a close, with Poni and Tuba ordering flan for the wives (or so they said) we were finally out of there, with stomachs full and our minds buzzing with nicotine, we were all sated and happy to have spent such a great time with the boys we call the Brothers of the Leaf.

Note: The wait staff received an incredible 30% tip of $180 and a bag of Cubans donated by everyone present. Those dudes were so very grateful and we will be more than welcome to come back and take over the lounge anytime we want in the future.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Note: The wait staff received an incredible 30% tip of $180 and a bag of Cubans donated by everyone present. Those dudes were so very grateful and we will be more than welcome to come back and take over the lounge anytime we want in the future.
They were pretty excited

"Wow, a 'Red Label' Romeo & Julieta!"

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Epic time I am sure Gregory.
You were there in spirit Steve ...

... well in as much as Todd's impersonation ... he sat in the "Headbanger seat" and then made the "Headbanger move" which consists of nodding off with a beer bottle sitting on the shelf in the background.