What's new

Official Tri-State Herf February 17th, 2007 Azucar Jersey City, NJ

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Had a great time and met a lot fine new friends. The Ride home was much better. Left Friday morning at 2AM and arrived at the Airport to pick up Greg and Todd at 8:45 PM. Thanks to the great work by the PDOT. All the roads were still messed up from the snow on the 13th. The ride home was much better...less traffic and less time on the road. Dropped Todd And Gregory at the Airport about 8:30 AM and was home by 7:00PM. It'll only take about a week to recuperate. Thanks again to all for the great time...great conversation...great food....and of course GREAT smokes!!:smokingbo :thumbsup: :driving:

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Gentlemen...

wow...what an evening! OK, i'll admit I was a little nervous. Sure, we had conversed and exchanged snipits online...but I was pretty much walking in to spend an evening with many BOTL's completely site unseen! I could only hope it be smooth and friendly, and that I wouldn;t feel like an outsider. Let me just say, I was instantly welcomed, and the other brothers were genuinly as excited to meet me as I was to meet them.

Thank you so much for the introduction to the HERF life, and, quite frankly, for the introduction to the world of cigars over the past 6 months or so! You guys truly are class acts and I am proud to be a part of this board!

To all the brothers who personally and unexpectedly (but EXTREMELY appreciated) bombed me to my face...thank you so much, you guys are too kind!. A very special thanks go out to Erich (EHDG) for going above and beyond to help out a newbie. Geoffrie...thanks for making sure I got to where I needed to go. Everyone else...thank you all so much, this post would be an entire page long if I listed everything everyone did for me. The smokes are gorgeous, the conversation was great, and it;s great to finally have some faces and experience to put behind the handles.

I can;t thank everyone enough! It was an awesome time...can;t wait to do it again. Now that I've got my feet wet...hopefully I'll have more to *contribute* at the next herf!

Here's to the BOTL!

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Feeling more rested today! What a great weekend. Been a very long time sine I've been on a road trip like that!!!!!!:smokingbo :driving: :smokingme :music: :driving: :smokingme :smokingme :smokingme :driving: :sing: :smokingme :peace: :applause: :crosseyed :stretchgr :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
*turning green with envy* :squinteye

Glad you guys had a great time. Will catch the rest of the NY crew
hopefully in Churchills in March 3.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yeah. Only problem is I decided not to get on the computer yesterday so Icould hang out with the kids and Rach and now she has the camera on her way to Texas for Ian's service at his unit.

I'll have to upload them on Friday. Sorry guys.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I swear, next time I am getting a bigger otterbox and coming better armed. I came with 5 cigars which I gave away, and I smoked like 6 or 7, and still came home with 5!

Nice meeting all the new faces and had a great time. I enjoyed those tasty leftovers at work yesterday (which was great since all the places to eat in the building were closed for the holiday)