What's new

Official Tri-State Herf February 17th, 2007 Azucar Jersey City, NJ

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Couple of things ....

Path Train: There are two - take the one that goes to Journal Square (Not Hoboken). Really easy then - cross the street - 100 yards to the left - follow the smoke.

Has anyone rang up Azucar just to make sure there's no problem commandeering the smoking room - and that they haven't changed their smoking policy.

Getting together at 4pm? Gonna sit down and eat first or gonna sit down and smoke first?

No Nascar Sweaters? Well, OK.

justinphilly

makin dollars out of $.15
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i will be driving up the pa turnpike to the nj turnpike to get there, if anyone is near either of these highways and could use a ride, let me know.

ps. i am a terrible driver, but at least i got airbags and seatbelts!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Couple of things ....

Path Train: There are two - take the one that goes to Journal Square (Not Hoboken). Really easy then - cross the street - 100 yards to the left - follow the smoke.

Has anyone rang up Azucar just to make sure there's no problem commandeering the smoking room - and that they haven't changed their smoking policy.

Getting together at 4pm? Gonna sit down and eat first or gonna sit down and smoke first?

No Nascar Sweaters? Well, OK.
I was thinking we could hit the lounge first and then folks could trickle down to the dining area after that.

Calling ahead to make sure nothing has changed is probably a good idea.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm going to try to be there at 4:30-5. When is the first wave going to try and have dinner? 5-6, 6:30? play it be stomach?

Anytime before 6:30 we should have room enough for a bunch of people to eat, i'm thinking

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
i would rather be the only one wearing pink, than coordinating my outfit with 10 other guys
Only someone that wears pink would think I was trying to coordinate with the others. I was trying to let the guys that haven't been there before know that jeans and a T-shirt would not be appropriate.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I'm going to try to be there at 4:30-5. When is the first wave going to try and have dinner? 5-6, 6:30? play it be stomach?

Anytime before 6:30 we should have room enough for a bunch of people to eat, i'm thinking
Play it by stomach...:rofl:

Most likely.