What's new

Ok, lets take the situation a bit further

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
2 freezers...just use flushable wipes instead of toilet paper ..Mexican food is a staple for us...pork, chicken, etc. Cheese with sauces and a ton of taquitos...

We're set pretty well but only shop at grocery stores that cater to senior shopping hours which is around O dark thirty....plenty of booze and cigars....yep, we're good.
I've been doing the baby wipe thing for around 8 years now. Buy a three pack of those and a bottle of witch hazel. Pour 1/3 in each wipe bag and presto- full sized hemmoriod wipe. The premade ones they sell are about half the size and twice the price.
Ammo and cigars are about the only thing I have in "hoard-like" quantities

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Score! Target at 7:15AM. I haven't seen TP in weeks but luckily I buy in bulk and have plenty for the time being. Now I'm officially hoarding because I bought an off brand as a backup. Also I have absolutely no cold medicine in the house so I grabbed a couple to have on hand

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Discovered my smoker is rusted thru tonight. Shoulda bought more of those and pork butts. I also found the bottom of my scotch bottle this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont know about your area, but i deliver for lowes. We are still out on a daily basis. Just order a new smoker online. They can deliver it.
On a side note, i just want to find rice for less than $170. Amazon needs to monitor that crap!

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I think we'll be ok. Call me naive but everyone needs to make bank and im pretty confident we'll work out a way to keep each other stocked... just realised im in a different country and it's a different thing... well lets change the underlying message to good luck! P.S just bouth 5kg of mince

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lol...same set-up... I just step into the shower instead and use the wand. Be careful though...mine is one of those high pressure wands and I look like one of those water fountains...

You mean the one with the water shooting out of his mouth and ears?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
We aren't boarding anything, but have enough essentials to last about 3-4 more weeks. Food has been our main focus and while I stocked up as much as we could afford, I didn't buy anything we don't normally eat.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I noticed a smell in my garage this afternoon. Never a good thing

One of my chest freezers decided to die on me, fortunately it was only full of vegetables, flour, oatmeal and cooked beans. Hope the garbage guy comes on schedule Thursday.