What's new

Old camper to new cigar lounge.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
My travel schedule has been kicking my ass and both the wife and I have been facing some health issues over the past few months not overall things are good.

Looking forward to burning a couple (cigars) with you in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hopefully you both get things cleared up! Praying for the best.
I'll have some cigars waiting for your arrival.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After taking out a lot of what you've already done and opening it up the ideas are endless. Big Screen and humidors with nice big cigar pics on the walls. Put a couple of exhaust fans in there and some pergo wood floors...no carpets as that will just hold tobacco aromas. Can't wait to see it finished.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The actual bedroom is longer a bedroom. The wall is gone. The cabinets in where the bedroom was are also coming out. The couch from my garage will go in when I have the slide out walls out and any other bigger furniture that may not fit through the little door.

I was gonna suggest leaving the bedroom in....only because after a few hours of cigar "cologne" it might disturb the significant other when you come back into the house reeking of cigar manliness. How nice would it be to just lay back and go to sleep after having a great smoke session and a great libation...turn around and fall bassackwards into deep slumber instead of walking into the house and being told that you smell like the south end of a north bound buffalo and there is your cigar buzzkill! As long as you have a nice couch...overstuffed chair and a 40 inch plus TV with cable...you're in Heaven as far as I'm concerned....ensure you have a microwave, fridge and maybe one of those NUWAVE stoves to fix some vittles....a working $hithouse inside and you're good to go for years without ever having to see another human. I may have talked myself into doing this!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I was gonna suggest leaving the bedroom in....only because after a few hours of cigar "cologne" it might disturb the significant other when you come back into the house reeking of cigar manliness. How nice would it be to just lay back and go to sleep after having a great smoke session and a great libation...turn around and fall bassackwards into deep slumber instead of walking into the house and being told that you smell like the south end of a north bound buffalo and there is your cigar buzzkill! As long as you have a nice couch...overstuffed chair and a 40 inch plus TV with cable...you're in Heaven as far as I'm concerned....ensure you have a microwave, fridge and maybe one of those NUWAVE stoves to fix some vittles....a working $hithouse inside and you're good to go for years without ever having to see another human. I may have talked myself into doing this!
The garage now is probably more smoky than what that camper will be with even just one roof vent open. Wife hangs out with me and isn't bothered "much" by the smoke. The smell not at all. Definitely keeping the kitchen. The showers coming out and probably build a liquor cabinet. Toilet will stay in but will go straight to the ground just for #1's in the winter time.