What's new

On Deck Sticks

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
[mention]Texican [/mention] how is the firethorn?
Have never tried one before! Or anything from Southern Draw for that matter. Looking forward to trying it next weekend. I'll let you know. That's exactly why I joined a COTM club...so that it would send me sticks that I wouldn't have normally tried or that I had been meaning to but never got around to it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Just started trying out dry boxing a couple weeks ago.

Due to my anal organisational method, some dry box for only a day, while others get several days.

Rh in my room is 55 to 60% steadily, and I store everything at 65% in my tupperdoors, so they aren't drying out by much.

Still haven't noticed any difference yet, but haven't had many of the ones that have dry boxed for several days.

Will continue doing it though as it works out for me organizationally, and most people who dry box say it definitely improves them in a few ways.

Last edited:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have never had an illusione. Are they worth the hype??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're pretty damn good. @Bazillions pointed me in their direction and told me which ones to try. I have loved every single one so far. I recommend the Epernay to start perhaps, and all of the Original Documents are amazing.