What's new

On Deck Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I just recently ended my experimenting with dry boxing as i noticed no difference whether it was in there a day or a week. Likely because my room rh is about 60% consistantly, so they weren't really able to dry out very much.

Also eliminated my on deck tupperdor and designated smoke times as I felt it had all become too rigid and was detracting from the enjoyment.

Now i smoke whenever the mood strikes me and pick out whatever cigar gets my attention when looking at my inventory.

Have been enjoying smoking much more this way

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
34C11BEF-B4AC-4EE6-A14C-6D5F4EAED829.jpeg

I keep a little stash in the unit in a hard case travel “humidor” or ziplock bag, but I never add any Boveda or anything like that.

keep 1 cigar to cut chucks off as a chew / dip (whatever you call it) when I don’t have time to smoke but need a fix.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It was really good. Almost chewy smoke with a charred meat flavor to it and a super bold leather note. Was an absolute smoke factory too...looked like I was vaping. :ROFLMAO:
Nice! I love it when they stay lit so well on there own and produce mass amounts of smoke. I find a lot of Drew Estate stuff does the same.