What's new

One cigar

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Its all magic, one cigar, just the way you like, proper age. Everything. Think the perfect cigar moment. What cigar would it be with?
You want to know my perfect cigar moment on a deserted island?

Well, it would start off with a beautiful sunrise. The kind that looks like a giant mango strawberry daquari slowly rising up over the horizon with a gentle sea breeze blowing on the back of my neck like @Unpossible_1 does when we hug. Then there would be some high-tech gorillas like @jkittle99 who could fashion a 4K TV together so I can keep up with all of my favorite Netflix shows. About noon:30, I'd hear a weird sound off in the distance. I'd turn the TV up louder to drown out the odd aggressive sounds but my curiosity would get the best of me so I'd have to go look. It turns out to be what I thought it would be: @knw247 trying to keep his nipples looking good by using some weird shaving technique that he learned from @nc_6789. "Just another weird moment on the Island," I say to myself as I walk away and wonder if that much blood was supposed to happen. Speaking of blood, I go back to my hut and I eat a medium-rare steak for lunch and wash it back with an Old Fashion just the way I like it - rye whiskey and no fruit; like a man should. After lunch, I look for some fallen trees so I can begin to build slingshot in case I see any trolls. I only have one practical thing to use with the slingshot, a beautiful marble that my friend @Glassman made me but maybe I can find something else to use instead. I found the perfect log and began to widdle it down to the right size and I attach the widdled U shaped piece to the top of it and I tie a rubber band around it. It's freaking perfect. The only thing left to do is celebrate the day.

I go back to my hut and I find the only cigar I have in my possession - a beautiful Hit & Run cigar. I snip the tip (bahaha) and I toast the foot. I light it up and begin to immediately enjoy myself. "Man, this thing is the tits!" I said out loud as I always do when I light that cigar. But then, it happened.

Off in the distance, I heard what sounded like a stampede that was headed my way. I take off running back into the jungle to try and find a place to hide. All I had with me was my slingshot, my glass marble, and my sexy as tits Hit & Run cigar. I started to panic at the thought of being trampled before I could fully enjoy this cigar. I found myself running as fast as a fat kid could run but the stampede was getting closer and closer and closer but it sounded funnier and funnier the closer it got. I started to climb a tree and was only able to get about 5 feet up in the air when I looked down and I saw the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. It wasn't a heard of animals but a single little @ChuckMejia. He just kept yelling at me about how stupid I am for liking the Hit & Run. I just laughed at him because... well, it's all I could think to do at the moment. I climbed down the tree and started to walk away but the little @ChuckMejia wouldn't leave me alone. I threatened him with my new slingshot but on the inside, I knew it was a fake warning because all I had to fire at him was a glass marble that I was not going to use. "It would be nice to have that GBP right about now," I thought to myself but I accidentally tripped on something. I look down to find what looks like 2 bloody nipples. "I recognize those..." I bent down to pick them up and immediately remembered the Doug Mug. "Doug cut his nipples off!" I yelled.

I loaded up Doug's former nipples into my slingshot and I fired away at @ChuckMejia while laughing uncontrollably. He ran so fast but his little tiny legs could only get him so far, so quickly.

I got back to my hut just in time to watch the sunset while finishing my sexy Hit & Run cigar. As I sat down by the campfire, to relax, I reflected on the day's events and fell asleep.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Well, it would start off with a beautiful sunrise. The kind that looks like a giant mango strawberry daquari slowly rising up over the horizon with a gentle sea breeze blowing on the back of my neck like @Unpossible_1 does when we hug. Then there would be some high-tech gorillas like @jkittle99 who could fashion a 4K TV together so I can keep up with all of my favorite Netflix shows. About noon:30, I'd hear a weird sound off in the distance. I'd turn the TV up louder to drown out the odd aggressive sounds but my curiosity would get the best of me so I'd have to go look. It turns out to be what I thought it would be: @knw247 trying to keep his nipples looking good by using some weird shaving technique that he learned from @nc_6789. "Just another weird moment on the Island," I say to myself as I walk away and wonder if that much blood was supposed to happen. Speaking of blood, I go back to my hut and I eat a medium-rare steak for lunch and wash it back with an Old Fashion just the way I like it - rye whiskey and no fruit; like a man should. After lunch, I look for some fallen trees so I can begin to build slingshot in case I see any trolls. I only have one practical thing to use with the slingshot, a beautiful marble that my friend @Glassman made me but maybe I can find something else to use instead. I found the perfect log and began to widdle it down to the right size and I attach the widdled U shaped piece to the top of it and I tie a rubber band around it. It's freaking perfect. The only thing left to do is celebrate the day.

I go back to my hut and I find the only cigar I have in my possession - a beautiful Hit & Run cigar. I snip the tip (bahaha) and I toast the foot. I light it up and begin to immediately enjoy myself. "Man, this thing is the tits!" I said out loud as I always do when I light that cigar. But then, it happened.

Off in the distance, I heard what sounded like a stampede that was headed my way. I take off running back into the jungle to try and find a place to hide. All I had with me was my slingshot, my glass marble, and my sexy as tits Hit & Run cigar. I started to panic at the thought of being trampled before I could fully enjoy this cigar. I found myself running as fast as a fat kid could run but the stampede was getting closer and closer and closer but it sounded funnier and funnier the closer it got. I started to climb a tree and was only able to get about 5 feet up in the air when I looked down and I saw the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. It wasn't a heard of animals but a single little @ChuckMejia. He just kept yelling at me about how stupid I am for liking the Hit & Run. I just laughed at him because... well, it's all I could think to do at the moment. I climbed down the tree and started to walk away but the little @ChuckMejia wouldn't leave me alone. I threatened him with my new slingshot but on the inside, I knew it was a fake warning because all I had to fire at him was a glass marble that I was not going to use. "It would be nice to have that GBP right about now," I thought to myself but I accidentally tripped on something. I look down to find what looks like 2 bloody nipples. "I recognize those..." I bent down to pick them up and immediately remembered the Doug Mug. "Doug cut his nipples off!" I yelled.

I loaded up Doug's former nipples into my slingshot and I fired away at @ChuckMejia while laughing uncontrollably. He ran so fast but his little tiny legs could only get him so far, so quickly.

I got back to my hut just in time to watch the sunset while finishing my sexy Hit & Run cigar. As I sat down by the campfire, to relax, I reflected on the day's events and fell asleep.
6144275520_e157afaaaf_b_grande.jpg
CC: @Glassman
:)

Rating - 100%
97   0   0

You gave away my move!!!!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

I didnt say you would have a slingshot, entry revoked!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

I still can't get over how fantastic this story is....