What's new

Online Coffee Retailer Suggestions

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey guys!

So, I was hoping to get some help and suggestions for some quality online coffee sites.

I am just now starting to really get into the coffee scene. Usually just dabbled in your usual grocery store/widely available coffee but now I'm looking to try some quality stuff.

I read through some of the other threads and got some ideas but most of the posts/comments are a little dated so I thought I'd ask and see if there were any new ones anyone recommends.

Thanks for the help brothers.

`Cody

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ill help you down this rat hole. I've been a home roaster for the last 4 years and I'm gearing up to go more commercial . I would be happy to roast for you i. I order beans from sweet Maria's almost every weekend . If you se something from them I would be happy to roast for you if you cover my cost . I would be happy to learn and tailor you roast level to match your taste. Same offer is good to any Botl's

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ill help you down this rat hole. I've been a home roaster for the last 4 years and I'm gearing up to go more commercial . I would be happy to roast for you i. I order beans from sweet Maria's almost every weekend . If you se something from them I would be happy to roast for you if you cover my cost . I would be happy to learn and tailor you roast level to match your taste. Same offer is good to any Botl's
That's an incredible offer. I'm hopping in on this thread if you don't mind, upinsmoke. For me personally, I would be interested in buying whatever you enjoy or are currently roasting. What price point are you looking for?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Looks like I'm getting beans around the 8.00 a lb plus 2 vac bags for 2 lbs of beans 2 bucks and I can fit 6-8 lb in a med USPS box . I can SQEEZE 1lb in the small USPS box but its realy tight. Hope this gives you a idea.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks like I'm getting beans around the 8.00 a lb plus 2 vac bags for 2 lbs of beans 2 bucks and I can fit 6-8 lb in a med USPS box . I can SQEEZE 1lb in the small USPS box but its realy tight. Hope this gives you a idea.
So if I'm correct we're looking around ~25 for 2 pounds shipped? I would be looking to buy probably towards the end of next month. I just bought some bongo java while in Nashville that I need to kill :)

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm totally down for some beans, bluearmy, as soon as I get back to the States (end of July). I'll maybe place the order with you before I leave so I have a treat waiting for me when I get home :)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So if I'm correct we're looking around ~25 for 2 pounds shipped? I would be looking to buy probably towards the end of next month. I just bought some bongo java while in Nashville that I need to kill :)
Yea that looks about right. Let me know what your interested in and ill make sure I snag a bag on my next order.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm totally down for some beans, bluearmy, as soon as I get back to the States (end of July). I'll maybe place the order with you before I leave so I have a treat waiting for me when I get home :)
So Stone, you'd be down to go in on some beans with me? Not sure if I'm reading this right.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yea that looks about right. Let me know what your interested in and ill make sure I snag a bag on my next order.
Awesome man. Really excited about doing this and thanks again. I'm not really looking for anything but what have you (or any other BOTL's) been enjoying recently?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I order exclusively from Greenwell farms, It is 100% pure farm harvested Kona coffee. They grow it on their own farm, roast it and ship it so awesomely fresh it's unbelievable. Plus their customer service is the best, 2 day shipping, can't ask for more.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I order exclusively from Greenwell farms, It is 100% pure farm harvested Kona coffee. They grow it on their own farm, roast it and ship it so awesomely fresh it's unbelievable. Plus their customer service is the best, 2 day shipping, can't ask for more.
They consistently have the best 100% Kona available. I love that they sell green (unroasted) coffee too.

You can't go wrong with Intelligentsia, Stumptown, Counter Culture, Ritual, Coava or Gimmie! just to name a few off the top of my head. I buy the majority of my green coffee from Sweet Maria's as well who also sources many of the same lots with a few of the roasters I just mentioned.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Google: blue macaw coffee roasters. They have stores on ebay, and amazon. (They're currently
building their own website). Their Mocha Java Blend (Indonesian and Yemeni Mokka Beans) is
simply amazing!