What's new

Online ordering..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really have no B&M shops near me to buy cigars so i usually purchase online. I have noticed pricing is all over the map and some retailers carry some brands and others not. Can you suggest an online that is trusted, has good pricing and good selection. I have bought a few online that were pretty dried out from one particular vendor in which i stopped using.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Small Batch and Famous Smoke are the only ones I use.
This is effectively true for me as well. Small Batch tends to have the best boutique selection and I don't have to screw around factoring shipping costs and whatnot. Famous has best pricing, you can use eBates to get cash back, and both retailers have a BOTL discount code. Emersons is another sponsor I like, they often have new releases and limiteds (IE TAAs) if you're into those kind of things. All three have excellent customer service, in my experience.

For pricing on boxes, cigarsatyourprice is an excellent retailer as well. I used to know one of the guys who worked there. (I still know him, but he doesnt work there anymore), good people.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PuroCigar.com
We are a new site sponsor and start with great low prices and give you a BOTL discount of 15% with no exclusions and no minimum order (Discount Code: purobotl15). We also sell single cigars at the box price per stick (nobody else does that), or get a 5-pack at the box price per stick. Free shipping, always, with no minimum order & we ship the same day for orders received by 3 PM PST. We also have lots of highly rated boutique cigars and are adding more lines every week. Please give us a try.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really have no B&M shops near me to buy cigars so i usually purchase online. I have noticed pricing is all over the map and some retailers carry some brands and others not. Can you suggest an online that is trusted, has good pricing and good selection. I have bought a few online that were pretty dried out from one particular vendor in which i stopped using.
Small Batch for boutiques and Famous for everything else. Never had a problem with small batch and only one small problem with famous' auction site but it was more frustrating than a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
PuroCigar.com
We are a new site sponsor and start with great low prices and give you a BOTL discount of 15% with no exclusions and no minimum order (Discount Code: purobotl15). We also sell single cigars at the box price per stick (nobody else does that), or get a 5-pack at the box price per stick. Free shipping, always, with no minimum order & we ship the same day for orders received by 3 PM PST. We also have lots of highly rated boutique cigars and are adding more lines every week. Please give us a try.
Cool - will have to check you guys out next time I want to try a cigar and not buy the whole box.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
PuroCigar.com
Will stop by next time I order. Sounds like a winning plan having singles at box price, certainly has me interested. Edit Just saw on your site you cover the sales tax for California residents, now you certainly will be getting my next order.

I also use cigar page pretty frequently, just wait for the sales for the items I'm looking for, which is often.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My experiences have been strictly with Cigars International, Famous-smoke, Cheap Humidors, and Thompson cigar.

Cigars International:
I don't buy from them anymore because they don't have discount codes very often and their shipping is $6.99 for economy. They seem to have a good selection but discount codes and free shipping make me feel like i'm getting a deal even if its not really true.

Cheap Humidors:
I've only purchased a humidor from them when they had a 20% off coupon code. I haven't bought squat from them since because i believe their cigars are over priced. The humidor was great and the order was processed quickly but i just can't understand why they have such a premium on their cigar selection.

Famous-smoke:
Famous gives us the 17% off discount code for purchases greater than $50. Famous-smoke has shitty packaging if you live on the west coast; the bubble wrap packages protects the cigars but they don't always seal them correctly so beef jerky sticks happen. Even so i still buy cigars from them because the discount code makes me feel like a winner. The slightly dried out cigars always recover fine after a month or so, its not that big of a deal. Plus Monster items give you free shipping. I pretty much make all my small purchases from famous ($100 and less). Quite frankly i won't ever make a large order from them because dried out cigars are irritating.

Thompson Cigar:
All my major purchases are from Thompson because they offer free shipping on $99 and above and they always have 10-20 percent off coupon codes available (sign up for their email because that's where you get the best coupon codes). They have 5 pack fever (some are not discount protected) options that are great value. For whatever reason cigars shipped from Florida to Arizona are never dried, even when i purchase bundles with only the plastic over wrap. Their economy shipping is just as bad famous (5-8 days to get to me) but they either ship cigars well humidified or the transportation shock must be less due to less dramatic temperature/humidity changes.

This email offer is typical:
President’s Day Sale - Get 15% Off Site Wide +
You will receive free standard shipping on your order where the merchandise total after discounts applied is $35 or more, plus an extra 15% off your order at cart, through this email only. Non-Discountable items are excluded from receiving a discount but will qualify for the special shipping offer.

I was going to buy from JR Cigars but their BS email nonsense was too much. They constantly sent links for great deal that were always sold out when i clicked on it.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
PuroCigar.com
As a newb I'm still trying lots of cigars and for me your singles deals are a no brainer. Putting a little order together this evening. I look forward to doing business with you!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am highly satisfied with the order I received today from PuroCigar. Good work guys. I also use another site sponsor, JR cigar, pretty frequently. They offer a 10% military veteran discount, which when combined with the 15% dojo code and no minimum order free shipping for plus members, they pretty much can't be beat price-wise, especially when you add in the 8% cash back from ebates. Selection-wise, JR is not the greatest (but they aren't the worst, either), but that's what smallbatch (and now Puro) is for.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll throw a shout out for jr as well. The Id me discount also applies to first responders. JR also let's you stack discount codes, so you can use all you have at the time you order. Never had an issue with orders.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
PuroCigar.com
Sounds like a win/win, I'll have to check you out, thanks!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To echo others. Small batch is only online retailer i use. Botl discount, fast free shipping, unequaled packaging, bovida pack in every order. If they make an error they are quick to respond and fix it.
No minimum on the free shipping. Their samplers and cigar of the month are quality not stuff they're dumping.
Only other online purchases i make are from fellow brothers.