Online ordering..

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I order from three places online:
  • Famous Smoke - Order here for most of my everyday cigars
  • Small Batch - Boutique / HTF cigars
  • Cigars At Your Price - They will randomly have the best prices. Don't order as often, but always check here first
Never had any problems with any of the above.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PuroCigar.com
We are a new site sponsor and start with great low prices and give you a BOTL discount of 15% with no exclusions and no minimum order (Discount Code: purobotl15). We also sell single cigars at the box price per stick (nobody else does that), or get a 5-pack at the box price per stick. Free shipping, always, with no minimum order & we ship the same day for orders received by 3 PM PST. We also have lots of highly rated boutique cigars and are adding more lines every week. Please give us a try.
Thanks. Order placed!

And thanks for the great suggestions.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
where is a good place to find the discount codes if you don't mind me asking.?
PuroCigar.com starts with a low price and then gives BOTL members 15% off on everything. No shipping charge...no minimum. Single cigars at the box price (we don't make you buy a box or even a 5-pack in order to try a new cigar & still give you the box per stick price). Ships same day. Boveda packed.
Discount Code: purobotl15

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'll join the echo chamber and say Small Batch as well. They get 95% of my online business. I have used cigarpage the past few months, and have had a great experience with them as well