What's new

Opened the SW Maddy

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I smoked my first one last night with KPP, and I was blown away. I thought it was very flavorful and I am very glad I have 14 more to enjoy in the future. It will be interesting to see how they are in the coming months.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I smoked my first one last night with KPP, and I was blown away. I thought it was very flavorful and I am very glad I have 14 more to enjoy in the future. It will be interesting to see how they are in the coming months.
I shared the same sentiment as Costa here about the SW Maddie....it's was awesome. I never got on board when they were 1st released, so can't speak to how much it's "lost", but it was definitely not a pepper/spice bomb. Just a very excellent, extremely flavorful and smooth cigar. I actually picked up on some fruity notes that others mentioned previosly, which surprised me, as that's not a flavor I'm used to tasting.

We also smoked a Regios Reserva later that night, and that puppy hasn't lost a damn thing...full, flavorful, and a thoroughly enjoyable spicy treat!