What's new

Operation Esteli 14 Photo Recap

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thanks for taking the time to put this together and sharing. This must have been a very emotional experience for you guys.
We were all set back by what we saw and heard , But for all the diversity these people have to deal with they r always happy, the kids r always smiling ......

Like Matt said, it was very Humbling, at each point when we would return to the van for the tour spot , No one in the van was talking, we were just amazed at what we saw, and ALL of us were pretty choked up and lots of leaking eyes, (even the Big Man).......

To say that it was a life changing event is a major understatement, To see the kids in the school, to see the condition of the school, then going and seeing the slum area where the kids lived had a major effect on me/ us......

I know that I'm very proud of what BOTL, Operation Esteli , TECHO and DE Charities is doing for these people. Our 1st year and we raised over 12K. that was amazing , I just hope we can keep this great movement going , By supporting the Farbretto School foundation and TECHO. When we started this it was a project, it is now a Passion for some of us....

Thank you BOTL for ALL ur help to OE 2014........

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Super awesome! As a teen I was able to travel around the U.S. and a couple of foreign countries with the church doing some missions work. This post took me back to that time and really lights a fire that hasn't been lit Ina long time! I would love to get more info on OE as to where I could be of assistance! Keep up the good work!