What's new

Operation Esteli 2015 raffle tickets [sold out]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I guess I am an idiot, but I can't be the ONLY idiot on the forum (I hope!). I cannot find the winners list but folks say it is posted.

Would someone who has that link post a NEW thread in THIS forum with nothing in it with the title

OE15 Raffle Results here

Then put in the link? Thanks very much, and pardon my stupidity. I cannot find it running through these old threads. I appreciate it!

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I guess I am an idiot, but I can't be the ONLY idiot on the forum (I hope!). I cannot find the winners list but folks say it is posted.

Would someone who has that link post a NEW thread in THIS forum with nothing in it with the title

OE15 Raffle Results here

Then put in the link? Thanks very much, and pardon my stupidity. I cannot find it running through these old threads. I appreciate it!
Count me as an idiot as well

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to all of you that organized this and made it happen. No small feat for sure. The logistics, the networking, the Excel sheet from hell lol!, all of the time and energy you guys spent to make it happen. Unreal, and truly to be respected. My sincere gratitude! Very proud to be here at BOTL. You guys really talk the talk, and then really do walk the walk. Much respect and thanks to you guys.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I followed the link and all I see is my name and what I donated , not who I have to donate to , if someone can can show me or post it to this link and tag me I would greatly appreciate it , I do miss things sometimes , thanks in advance
Your donation goes to Robert O.

@DomP - fiver with two dirty rats and a pappy van winkle 636 Robert O. m

PM @mdwest I believe and he can tell you who that is.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

OE15 Raffle Results here

@JCinPA This link should work, the top says Prizes/Winning #/ Name. Find your name under names and that will tell you if you won. Hope that helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r3iDR-55QiQ0kVQkHdPFwj-gGalePRfDIVam9Jxn3qA/edit#gid=0

Status
Not open for further replies.