What's new

opus in a bottle

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
One BOTL I've met described it as the single best cigar he has ever smoked...

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
You can buy a lot of good cigars for $200...

I just don't get the Opus collecting craze. Seems like most Opus people go through phases... buy and collect all the different kinds of sizes of Opus they can find, let them sit in their humi and stare at how many different kinds they have not wanting to smoke their "rare" cigars, realize they spent way too much on them, sell them to buy other cigars they know they like to smoke.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You can buy a lot of good cigars for $200...

I just don't get the Opus collecting craze. Seems like most Opus people go through phases... buy and collect all the different kinds of sizes of Opus they can find, let them sit in their humi and stare at how many different kinds they have not wanting to smoke their "rare" cigars, realize they spent way too much on them, sell them to buy other cigars they know they like to smoke.
It's like keeping a trophy wife *and* gf then not wanting a 3some. I will never understand. Money just gets spent. Cigars just get smoked. Guns just get fired. Rinse and repeat. A LOT.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Love the idea of these actually. They have a burning age on them and have heard that the Calvados is pretty good too. Like the idea of a pairing created at the factory. I don't understand why people don't smoke them that is what cigars are meant for. So far this year already I have smoke a chili pepper, BBMF and Power Ranger Maduro. I would have kicked myself for ever giving up the chance to smoke the power ranger. Absolutely amazing cigar. Was thrilled by the chili pepper as well.

Oh well I guess that those that want to hoard them will never know what they are missing.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
1. Get it
2. Smoke it / Drink it
3. Refill it with a basic $12 Opus and colored water and set it on display in smoking room
4. Winning!