What's new

Opus X - Worth the price?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I tend to smoke the smaller size opus like #4's but i do sneak a robusto or perfection x once in a while. I find if you run accross a good one it is fantastic. Will bring a smile to ya and alittle age does seem to help. Price wise $15 or less.

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ahhh yes...everyone's favorite .02 subject.

Well, do you like to taste prunes, raisins, and apricots in your cigars? If so, buy some. Start with PLs, xxx, and Love Affairs.

In my opinion, the Opus X is the Dominican version of the RASS. The dried fruits of RASS is just weirdly satisfying...heh...although the 07 and older RASS taste more like Partagas for some odd reason to me at least...

And yes, I also find that all AF products taste better aged - especially ones with rosado wrappers.

dowjr1

Dan O
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyone has their own thoughts on this and so here are mine. I will probably get slammed for it but I don't really care. $30 for ANY cigar is crazy...especially if it is one that has to sit and age for two years before its ready. Plenty of GREAT cigars out there for less than $10...like a Oliva Serie V. Some of my favs are MUCH cheaper than that! How about a BOTL Small Batch for less than $5?

blind2reason

My Mom Thinks I'm Cool
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'll wait til I'm back stateside to purchase any of these sticks. I want to wait til I have a bigger humidor designed for long term storage.