What's new

OpWAP

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
IMAG1293.jpg

Ok well I clearly stuck my nose where it doesn't belong.... Somehow, less than 24 hours after trying to flip his bomb idea back on him, grrrrr lands this in my mailbox. A full tin of nightcap????? All these others smell so good I can't freaking wait to try them.

This is further evidence that you all need to "honor" this guy for starting this monthly bomb haha
Thanks so much Grrrr you just expanded my pipe horizons an hundred fold.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
View attachment 29691

Ok well I clearly stuck my nose where it doesn't belong.... Somehow, less than 24 hours after trying to flip his bomb idea back on him, grrrrr lands this in my mailbox. A full tin of nightcap????? All these others smell so good I can't freaking wait to try them.

This is further evidence that you all need to "honor" this guy for starting this monthly bomb haha
Thanks so much Grrrr you just expanded my pipe horizons an hundred fold.
Oh did i do that? Oh did i forget to post the DC#?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Outstanding. PMs sent. Love how you guys jump in to bomb the victi.........er i mean deserving brother.

Intel gathered for Aprils target. Will post that up in a couple weeks. Maybe a great April Fools Day thing.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This thing kinda backfired me...wthhh is going on here. Just received a notification of a 2 pound package at the courier. Customs called "retaining an unknown package of tobacco".

-"Is it yours or should we toss it?"
-"is it illegal?"
-"No"
-"probably mine"

For some weird reason...I didn't order anything -_-

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2