What's new

OpWAP

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
This thing kinda backfired me...wthhh is going on here. Just received a notification of a 2 pound package at the courier. Customs called "retaining an unknown package of tobacco".

-"Is it yours or should we toss it?"
-"is it illegal?"
-"No"
-"probably mine"

For some weird reason...I didn't order anything -_-

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Collateral damage maybe? Thought u were moving..........was waiting till got new addy. Hehe

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
This thing kinda backfired me...wthhh is going on here. Just received a notification of a 2 pound package at the courier. Customs called "retaining an unknown package of tobacco".

-"Is it yours or should we toss it?"
-"is it illegal?"
-"No"
-"probably mine"

For some weird reason...I didn't order anything -_-

Collateral damage maybe? Thought u were moving..........was waiting till got new addy. Hehe
I'm a really bad shot, everytime I aim for 1 person I hit 2 or 3 others.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I get the collateral damage for no reason... I'm moving later this year. Only 1 person here knows when hahaha. Morrisjohn is still trying to guess when and where :p

I'm a really bad shot, everytime I aim for 1 person I hit 2 or 3 others.
You suck at shooting, really...

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I get the collateral damage for no reason... I'm moving later this year. Only 1 person here knows when hahaha. Morrisjohn is still trying to guess when and where :p
Somewhere on the east coast, for 8 months, will be moving this summer, sometime in july, that is all I know for now...

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Somewhere on the east coast, for 8 months, will be moving this summer, sometime in july, that is all I know for now...
Shush! You know nothing!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ok so now I feel stupid. Really stupid. So how was I suppose to know spring break wasnt over? I thought it was a couple of weeks ago? Contact has been made with the victi.......i mean recipient and hopefully things work out here.

I promise next months VICTIM (yes he will be a victim) definitely needs a beatdown. I will announce on April Fools day along with addy.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Holy Jesus you guys I just got home to 5!!!!!! packages waiting for me and six if you count grrrs before I left. I have enough pipe tobacco now to last me years. Honestly I don't know how to thank or repay you guys..... I will post pictures and more personalized thank yous tomorrow. I'm trying to get all my ish sorted for the start of my last term of college tomorrow. Unbelievable. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm stunned.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Man I missed the memo on all the new pictures people have. Someone fill me in?

Edit: I see that my picture has been changed for me lol

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
IMAG1364.jpg
Ok first off, I'd like to apologize for taking so long to post this picture up. Clearly I've been shell shocked into next year by all of your generosity. I have more pipe tobacco here than I've ever seen and I've already been making my way through some of the various samples. everyone please leave a comment so I can send trader ratings to all of you awesome brothers. Once again, you have all humbled me. Thank you thank you thank you.