What's new

Orlando HERF - July 28th - Corona Sand Lake

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Well guys, I'm not gonna make this one, I slipped on the steps to my porch fell 3 stairs and broke my ankle in 3 places. Gotta wait 2 weeks for the swelling to go down before they will operate and screw it back together......

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.
DUDE....That SUCKS!! Did they at least give you some good drugs? You will be missed my friend. Get better, hope you have someone to carry in your mail for you 😊

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tell me about it, lol, worst part is I had to climb back up the stairs and crawl over to the other side to get my phone so I could call for help.

Got some decent stuff in the hospital, all they prescribed me was perks :(

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Based on the emails/blog posts it seems like CCC has the Davidoff Nicaragua, Melanio Maduro, and Lat Maduros in stock.... Might be a good time to try something new...

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Based on the emails/blog posts it seems like CCC has the Davidoff Nicaragua, Melanio Maduro, and Lat Maduros in stock.... Might be a good time to try something new...
You officially suck.....

You want me to pick something specific up for you? I can always drop it in the mail with the other sticks I was going to bring for you to make it easy... I won't share your address.... I promise................... :cbig:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You officially suck.....

You want me to pick something specific up for you? I can always drop it in the mail with the other sticks I was going to bring for you to make it easy... I won't share your address.... I promise................... :cbig:
Nah, it's all good, I'm just bustin your balls, since I don't got nothing else to do. Lol

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
You officially suck.....

Nah, it's all good, I'm just bustin your balls, since I don't got nothing else to do. Lol

No worries. If you change your mind you've got my number. Ain't no thang.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last minute vacation popped up. I'll be driving up from captiva but not gunna miss the herf!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man it's gettin close, I thought I was having surgery this Monday, but it got moved to next Monday..... I might have to try to talk my pops into making a trip up there. There's no way I'd be able to stay for longer then one stick, I don't think my body would be able to hold out that long. And I am going bout fuckin crazy being stuck in the house on the couch all day......

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Man it's gettin close, I thought I was having surgery this Monday, but it got moved to next Monday..... I might have to try to talk my pops into making a trip up there. There's no way I'd be able to stay for longer then one stick, I don't think my body would be able to hold out that long. And I am going bout fuckin crazy being stuck in the house on the couch all day......

While we would love to have you show up for awhile, just be careful. You don't want to mess up your ankle more. But hey, come on up , we'll set aside a handicap spot.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

While we would love to have you show up for awhile, just be careful. You don't want to mess up your ankle more. But hey, come on up , we'll set aside a handicap spot.
Trust me, my first concern is my ankle, lol. I'm good as long as I have it elevated. I'm just wishin for now, most of the fam is going on vacation Friday, so it's a possibility....

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hey, if I can't hand out Gran Habanos, Yodis can't hand out these.

Sent from the phone I stole from Yodis

Ha! Austin says those are some of the greatest stick he and Logan ever found. Feel free to bring some Yodis lol
DOH!

Sent from the phone I stole from Yodis
lol... you can bring your Gran Habanos and I'll bring the "Fauxhiba" Chad gave me.
Haha. It happens to the best of us.

Oh BTW...I want everyone to be aware that the bombing will be relentless. I have to lighten the load a bit before
Vegas!!!

Last edited: