What's new

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ding dong the Wicked SOB is dead!!! :applause:

Sooooo....what cigar will you smoke to celebrate? Time to break out the good stuff! :cbig:

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There are a few conspiracy theories that say he was killed back in January.... but if they were true, we'd know about it by now.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
:roundthehI think he needed the approval of the global Elite before saying anything... Made that mistake a few times before. Is he being dead a good thing...? NO QUESTION... not by any country! Beating Trump to the punch is funny indeed... but affecting the global community and its safety..? Unless the Bin Ladens are having lunch at the whitehouse with the Bush family AGAIN... Coulda waited!
Great news nevertheless...
WTG!:roundtheh

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
(Obama has done more damage to the US than 100 Osama's though.)
I guess trying to give all Americans health care, enforcing international peace and helping get the economy out of the worst depression in 100 years is worse than killing what was it, 3,000 people on 9/11?

P.S. this is post 666

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I guess trying to give all Americans health care, enforcing international peace and helping get the economy out of the worst depression in 100 years is worse than killing what was it, 3,000 people on 9/11?

P.S. this is post 666
Enforcing international Peace is for the "UN" NOT the U.S.A... Its this Regime that has put them in a 'depression'. when was the last time YOU remember my dollar being worth more than yours..? and 'trying to bring in health/Obamacare'... well... why bother discuss that... its just 'the right thing to say...' gets votes, gets support. everyone AND Obama knew that was going nowhere from the start.
just sayin'... its not ANTI-America, its just thinking outside the 'propaganda box'.