What's new

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah Baby! Gonna Fire me up a Alec Bradley NY 62 in honor of those lost souls from 9/11.

Justice has been served.

:riflefire:bangbang::rifleaim:AMERICAN STYLE!!:assaultri::ccowboy:

Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All I’ve got say on the matter is ………………. God bless America, I’m glad this dip sh-t is dead.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Remember this is in General Discussion, NOT the Debate Room. Let's just be happy he's dead, and keep the partisan bickering in the debate room.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Remember this is in General Discussion, NOT the Debate Room. Let's just be happy he's dead, and keep the partisan bickering in the debate room.
Your right.

Meet me in the debate room if you want some more of these :hammersma

I am very proud of our troops! God Bless America!!!

Last edited:

Flyer75

Flyer Faithful
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mitch Rapp took him out!! lol

WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Good job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 2 epi #2's we'd been saving for over a year. Suzanne & I smoked them tonight in celebration!
Ahhhh, another Vince Flynn fan! Kudos on the Rapp reference.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I do hope that this isn't over-used in the Political arena, though, by either side. The honor belongs with the troops who do the work, not the politicians!

Hopefully this victory doesn't incite reprisal. Threat levels are elevated to that possibility. Not that such people aren't always planning attacks anyway, of course.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
MSNBC and Fox both say he wasn't buried at sea yet. Also, reporting the reasoning behind that is so there won't be any shrine or anything at his burial site.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
MSNBC and Fox both say he wasn't buried at sea yet. Also, reporting the reasoning behind that is so there won't be any shrine or anything at his burial site.
That's what I was thinking too. A burial at sea is a good idea, no sense causing issues down the road with fighting over the body and shrines and what not.

I'm sure ample evidence has been collected, but none of it is fit for the media (read: they either shot him 20 times or blew him up).