What's new

Our new home!!!!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Put an offer in on a 5 bed 3 bath house yesterday and it was accepted!!!!!! So stoked! No more renting and fixing up other people's property! Closing is set for Nov 19th, hope all goes through well!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
outstanding! nothing like clearing out a little space for just you and yours. now just clear out some space for YOU (smoking room, man cave, hot chicks room, whatever), and you will be set! o)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks everyone .... as the other half speaking, the walk-in wont be till later. Although there is a "man cave" in the form of a 30' by 40' detached building. But I'd like to call it the "woman cave" haha! He'll post pix as soon as it is ready and for sure a go!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The wife snuck on and commented i see lol. Thanks guys! The bar will be awesome! One day there will be a walk in!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So just a little update. We are a month away from closing, got the inspection, the appraisal is set for monday, and the headaches are almost over. Will be posting pics as soon as possible of the "before" condition of what will be the "cigar lounge" and will follow up till finished. Long Ashes brothers! BTW gonna have a sign made up and "Long Ashes" will be the lounge name! :clap:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Congratulations James. I am sure you are stoked and ready to start moving in asap. Looking forward to watching the progress of "Long Ashes".