What's new

Our weekly DFW/Friday night Herf

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
These pictures were taking by Jenny's 7yr. old daughter, so that explains the midget point of view..... Here is a few of the normal crew plus a few extras. At times the garage is so loaded up with people/smoke that it looks like it is on fire when the door opens up.

Brett

Electric Sheep

Brett and his wife ** The wonderful woman who allows us to hang out every Friday, sometimes until 2 in the morning.

Me

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
OMG...that's *ME* in the second picture! :eyequiver

Obviously my cigar is in my OTHER hand, the one not in the picture.

Good thing, since it's probably contraband. :pokemyeye

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice pics -- I'm gonna have to get my nose up into the air on Friday nights in Arlington and see if I can tell if you're herfin (I'm usually dropping off/picking up from AHS football games)!

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We are a stones throw away, Just south of Arlington Hardware (or Ace, or what ever it is called now).
S.W. of Fielder and Park Row intersection.

Oh, and my brother-in-law is Matt Hernandez, the homecoming king this year & student councel president at AHS.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
LMAO! By looking at a map, it appears we're only about 5000 FEET from AHS. Ha-ha!

You should definately hook up with us sometime.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I still call it Arlington Hardware, too. That is close - I'm down the hill on the other side of Tom Thumb (actually, my mother-in-law lives just off Fielder toward 303).

I was at the AHS homecoming game this year, so I probably saw Matt get crowned. My oldest is a freshman this year.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Dang, we get our Herf Coffee (Starbucks) in the Tom Thumb parking lot, and our Herf Pizza (Little Ceasers) the next block down.