What's new

Outdoor Smoking

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
So it's winter and I'm sure there are a lot of guys on here that can't smoke in the house. What do you use in the winter when you go outside to smoke to stay warm? I will be moving the end of the month and the new landlord doesn't allow smoking inside.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Unfortunately I've only smoked once this year. I just wait til the summer months! Sorry, I know that doesn't help

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I suck it up with a hat, flannels, etc and go short - the Petit's reign this time of year

Just finished a Tatuaje Petit Reserva

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am also forced to smoke outside in 20 degree weather but today I said heck with it and smoked in the basement and opened up a window and sat right next to it. The wifey was not too happy when she arrived home because the whole house somehow ended up smelling like cigar smoke. Didn't think it would be that bad since I have never tried smoking inside but let's just say I am in the dog house.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
[video=youtube;hZ0up_MjsLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ0up_MjsLk&sns=em[/video]

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
They have a fan at walmart that goes in the window it has 1 fan on top and and one blade on bottom and you can have it set for one to push air in the room the other would suck it out i wonder if that would work or if the smoke would still go through the house?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a small wood working shop so ill crank up a few propane heaters and light up and sit and enjoy. Funny how much less wood turning im getting done this winter now that im started smoking cigars in there!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Two things...Electric Blanket and propane heater! I'm telling you this is the way to go as i did it for almost 2 years in the winter months. That electric blanket is the greatest invention I swear!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've got both a propane patio heater on the deck, as well as a free-standing fire pit. I've been known to get both blazing, one on each side of me, when it's particularly cold. It's pushing 40 today, so the heater should be enough when I go out later this afternoon!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I pretty much have to freeze my ass off. There's no smoking in my building at all, so I usually just go sit on my tailgate or walk laps around the building. I've been trying to keep in short too, lots of Papas Fritas and Baitfish this winter. Hasn't been too bad here lately though, luckily I was able to enjoy a full size No9 yesterday. Other than fighting with the wind it was much needed!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cup of coffee and a warm coat... that and dont go outside to smoke a cigar in -40 which here in Edmonton happens a lot.