What's new

Outdoor smoking

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sometimes I will move the outside most couch in, all of the cushions and furniture are made to be outside...but to be honest if the rain is blowing in that hard we got bigger problems lol. Since that photo the concrete floor has been stained and sealed. A leathered granite hearth has been added by the fireplace. And the granite countertops and backsplash as well as a dual burner are going on this week...8 week project took a short 6 months lol. Saved up for this one for a while and in the end, with us using the pool 6 months out of the year makes the whole backyard space Really work. Plus I have a place to smoke besides the hammock now ;).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes I will move the outside most couch in, all of the cushions and furniture are made to be outside...but to be honest if the rain is blowing in that hard we got bigger problems lol. Since that photo the concrete floor has been stained and sealed. A leathered granite hearth has been added by the fireplace. And the granite countertops and backsplash as well as a dual burner are going on this week...8 week project took a short 6 months lol. Saved up for this one for a while and in the end, with us using the pool 6 months out of the year makes the whole backyard space Really work. Plus I have a place to smoke besides the hammock now ;).
I see. I may have to copy your space someday... Someday...