What's new

Overwhelmed With Emotions!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that sounds wounderfull being 61 i have raised my 2 kids and now grandkids.And it is a job and a blessing .And it is the best thing you can do.. good luck expect to see pic's.

cubancigarman

CRA/NRA MEMBER
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Run now while you still can! Just kidding. In all seriousness your daughter will change you and the way you approach life. All for the better. It's not about you any more, it's about your family. Best wishes and good luck. There's lots of dads on here so if you need advice I'm sure there's plenty of experience to be drawn from.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Well gents, we are going to the hospital at 7 tomorrow! Getting a c-section. Will definitely post up pics ASAP! Don't know yet what time they will do the c-section, but we will be there at 7 to get the ball rolling, IV, etc. Thanks for the support and well wishes! You guys really mean a lot to me! well, some of you anyway... hehe

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
7 am...man every time I've had to be at the hospital for surgery it's been freakin' early...you lucked out. Anyway, I wish you the best and I'll say a little prayer for you 'n the momma to be.

Dan

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow. You've got a lot to look forward to. There's nothing better in this world than being a father, and holding your baby for the first time is an awesome experience.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
proverbs 22:6 - Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

Ephesians 6:4 - Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

LORD, God, please guide and direct me and give me wisdom today as we turn the page in the lives of myself, Ashley, and Anna Kate.