What's new

Packers/Cowboys **BET PLACED**

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Dude, if you want to up the stakes and bet against an actual fan so there's more drama/entertainment, it's no problem for me. I can find another random wager to throw down on. But if you'd rather keep this one, I'm totally cool with that too.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am fully confident in the ability of my boys, however, I will admit that if we were playing on the frozen tundra, I would be very worried.

Since we are playing in God's backyard I am sure that we will be 11-1 tomorrow morning.

By the way, is there a thread for building custom humidors? I am moving into the collectors phase (with my cigars) and my rubber maid trunks are starting to have too much humidity. I am worried I will overhumidifiy this winter. I leave the lid open, and I monitor with a digital hygrometer, but there has to be a better way.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
:cryloud: :crying: :shame: :scratchhe Fugging officials. A TERRIBLE review on Harris stripping the ball from Owens and then a BS interference call that lead to a Cowboy TD. NFL officials are flat out the worst on the planet.

Congratulations to the Cowboys and Cowboy fans! :youarethe

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
For some reason I knew I should have made that bet. Though, If I had, the Pack would have won. I made the wife stop by a sports bar last night so I could watch the last part of the game. I hope Favre is going to be able to play for the rest of the season. Nice win Rich, Enjoy them Opus!!!

WTG COWBOYS!!!!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Unfortunately for Rich, he switched the bet from Opus to Premiums :rofl: :thumbsup: :applause: :hysterica
well for me that would be just as good, I've never had the Opus so I wouldn't know what I was missing. After seeing the list of your colection. My guess is Rich will be plenty happy with his winnings.