• "Sugar" Shane Mosley

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Manny Pacquiao

Votes: 50 84.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
The last couple of fighters thought that they could withstand Manny's power. I am afraid that Mosley will get dominated and get his face pummeled to pieces much like Margarito and Cotto. At least Hatton had enough nerve to hit the floor before he needed plastic surgery to fix his face. Mosley is too old and slow. Mayweather is only waiting for Pacquiao to slow down and get past his prime to fight him, much like every other fighter he has ever fought in his career.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Manny all the way, Mosely was a great fighter but he is way past his prime should of retired after the Mayweather fight, but guess like all fighters he's having a hard time giving it up.

Mayweather is only waiting for Pacquiao to slow down and get past his prime to fight him, much like every other fighter he has ever fought in his career.
:thumbsup: that is why Floyd is officially "retired" The only problem is by then Pacquaio will be busy with his singing carreer and serving in the fillipino senate. it will also be for little money(compared to what's out there now) So manny won't do it.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Back in the day Shane would have killed him but youth will beat experience in this match.

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Perhaps my vote for Mosley is more the: This is going to be a lot closer than what most think. Went back and watched the Margarito-Mosley, if Mosley is in that shape (he claims to be better) than this isn't going to be Pacquiao KO in 6.

If this year in boxing has taught us anything: upsets happen (Kirkland, lol.), a lot AND veteran fighters hang around with youth, even if they don't win (Mayorga/Morales).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
At least Hatton had enough nerve to hit the floor before he needed plastic surgery to fix his face.
Hatton wasent that smart he just got Knocked the F*** out. That was one of the best KO I had seen since a Roy Jones JR fight. Pacman will destroy Mosley which is sad because Mosley in his prime was a great fighter, he is just old and worn out.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Mosley has avoided this fight much like I used to try to stay busy after my Mom issued one of her "Wait 'till you Father gets home!" messages...

It's time Shane; Come get your whoopin...