What's new

Palio Cutters

cjazz

Hecho en USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a neat little sales pitch point, but if I used it that way, I'm sure that I'd leave it behind somewhere after I was finished smoking. I'd be sad, and Mark would be very happy because I'd keep ordering new ones from him.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
LOL!

They just recently started showing that picture (that appears to be an uncut smoke with ash) but I have been using that little feature for years around the garage. It's sweet!

~M

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
N2Advnture said:
LOL!

They just recently started showing that picture (that appears to be an uncut smoke with ash) but I have been using that little feature for years around the garage. It's sweet!

~M
Bingo!

It really looks like its not cut, who knows maybe it is :dunno:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
did it just last night while at a pub drinking a few beers. Gotta love the fact that you dont have to worry bout your cigar falling into a nasty ashtray. Those guys a Palio think of everything!

mikes

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
vperlman said:
Well, I finally gave in and ordered a Palio from Mark. Can't wait to get it and try it out.:smokingco
It's about time Victor! :headroll:

Thanks again for the support bro!
~Mark

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I have a xikar Xi1. It fell behind my dresser a while ago and I have no motivation to move the huge thing to get it. :rofl:

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
caudio51 said:
Yea, really. You don't know what you've been missing!
FYI Victor - That's definitely what I meant, not it's about time your ordered from ME :blushlove

~M

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
N2Advnture said:
FYI Victor - That's definitely what I meant, not it's about time your ordered from ME :blushlove ~M
No worries, that's how I took it, but it would have been fine, either way. Now I have to think about whether to hop onto the next X-tend group buy (if there is one)...:innocent:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got around to ordering a (few) Palio(s). I have a Xikar but its moving around a lot and the cut is never straight even though I do it right and quick. Looking forward to this one. Being able to let the cigar rest on it is very practical, especially in restaurants or bars which dont have decent size ashtrays.