What's new

Palio Lighter

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi

Just wondering if anyone purchased the new Palio lighter yet? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks

Rick

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also interested. My Palio cutter is 9 years old and still kicking so of their lighters are the same quality, I'm in.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I saw the prototype back this summer, and it was gorgeous. I'll let you know how it performs and get some pics up when I recieve it. I ordered mine with the gunmetal finish.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I actually saw the double pouch 4-5 years back when I met up with the Palio boys. It was shorty after the Essencia was released, and they were talking about how the lighters were in the works. I had long since given up on that ever happening, good to see it is a reality. I'm ready for a non-xikar (read-quality) lighter with good warranty.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
According to the Cigarmony website, it's a 2-year warranty, not lifetime. Surprising and disappointing, at least to me..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to the Cigarmony website, it's a 2-year warranty, not lifetime. Surprising and disappointing, at least to me..
I was very excited, until I saw this....I didn't know they made a lighter, but will probably pass (even though I really dig the design) because of the warranty issue :-/