What's new

Paranoid...

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I've received 1 letter saying that my sticks have been intercepted and will be forfeited if no responce is made. I just never responded. I doubt there's a list or your being watched. It's annoying though!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've received 1 letter saying that my sticks have been intercepted and will be forfeited if no responce is made. I just never responded. I doubt there's a list or your being watched. It's annoying though!
Just got my 2nd letter in 6 months... Bummer as they were pretty nice sticks!

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Just got my 2nd letter in 6 months... Bummer as they were pretty nice sticks!
Got all of you beat with 3 letters in the last 30 days. Needless to say I am done for a long while.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
It's Govt. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even keep track of who gets those letters..
Not to rain on anybody's parade, but after working with some databases... let me tell you, it's stupid easy for them to keep track of who gets those letters. My guess is they probably do.

Not to say that means one thing or another, just pointing out that they most likely have it on record.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I'm not sure what you mean but I'm assuming it's that they haven't given many penalties lately. Either way it's pretty amazing how steep the fines are. I'd also assume these guys weren't ordering 5ers, probably rather large orders...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the paranoia and rules about not discussing sources not to mention the laws. I was surprised to open a major US Lifestyle magazine and there staring at me was a full page color ad for CC. If the laws are being so openly flaunted not surprised there is stepped up enforcement.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've had a few boxes come through that have said 25 cigars on the declaration label. customs does not have the manpower or money to inspect every single package that comes through.
Every box I've ever ordered (at least 8) has said "25 cigars" on the declaration label. I always thought that was kind of dumb, but now that I know it's required by law, it makes a lot more sense.

BTW, I just tracked my package in question & it literally just updated to "processed through USPS sort facility" in Bethpage, NY at 11:55 PM tonight - a full 11 days after it hit ISO. I guess I'm gonna dodge a bullet on this one. Quite a relief.... :)
I'm guessing you got your stuff? I'm sitting on 5 calendar days in ISC, which is really short in comparison. Doesn't make me any less antsy though because the thought of waiting a full month or more is frustrating. The place I ordered from has, supposedly, a great track record with packages getting where they're supposed to, so, hoping I continue that trend.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Yep. I got that one & another one since. Got one on the water now too. I've learned to be patient with the process. It sucks, but it is what it is...