What's new

Patriots vs. Eagles

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well,
You all knew it was comin'....(well all but DWAVS and TUBAMAN of course....hehehe). It's superbowl time!!!! And once again, the Patriots are on thier way to another championship. So what's up boys? All that shit-talkin' about the Pats you had done up 'til this point and still....my boys came through....and now it's time for the show!...as the old sayin' goes the proof is in the pudding and I'm eatin' Jello!!!! LOL!!!!:smt098

Superbowl XXXIX in Jacksonville, FL. Going to be a great game with 2 very entertaining teams this year and I, for one, cannot wait!...:smt023

So step up, time for your predictions and comments on this fun matchup!!! I, obviously, am pickin' the Pats to win and I think it'll be a blowout!

Pats - 34
Eagles - 14

What do YOU think?

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No Eagles fans eh? Sheesh I thought for sure I'd be gettin' a little heat this week from some Eagles supporter but I guess even they know that they don't stand a chance....hehehe

I was willing to put up a little ISOM bet too....:smt085

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Who cares!!!!!! I'm watching for the commercials and if there are any wardrobe malfunctions this year!! hehehe

Can't bring myself to root for either team, being a steelers fan. I predict the game will be closer than people think, but the Patsies will probably win.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
tubaman said:
Who cares!!!!!! I'm watching for the commercials and if there are any wardrobe malfunctions this year!! hehehe

Can't bring myself to root for either team, being a steelers fan. I predict the game will be closer than people think, but the Patsies will probably win.
Awe, sumbodies awl upswet cuz his wittle steewers wost....:smt089 ...poor wittle baby....

hehehe. I hear Bettis is playin' golf this Sunday....I'm thinkin' that this is going to be better....hehehe. :smt081

Keep callin' them Patsies all you want playa....just remember they kicked your ass....hehehe....what does that make the Steelers?.....lol....hehehe:smt044

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Pulse said:
Awe, sumbodies awl upswet cuz his wittle steewers wost....:smt089 ...poor wittle baby....

hehehe. I hear Bettis is playin' golf this Sunday....I'm thinkin' that this is going to be better....hehehe. :smt081

Keep callin' them Patsies all you want playa....just remember they kicked your ass....hehehe....what does that make the Steelers?.....lol....hehehe:smt044
:smt019 Too funny Pulse!

BTW did you have any of those bad boys I sent you?

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This weekend man....this weekend indeed.....hehehe. I'll especially be saving at least 2 for the SuperBowl itself....LOL;-)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pulse said:
I thought for sure I'd be gettin' a little heat this week from some Eagles supporter
Its sorta like the mentally challenged kid when we were growing up. It might look like it would be fun but its just not fair to pick on him.
:lol: :smt075 :lol:

I assume we are still talking curling.

Seriously, I am going on a limb and say Philli wins.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well I'm puttin' my cigars were my mouth is unlike all you turkeys who voted for Todd on the MOM...LMAO!!!

I bet 10 Habanos on the Pats to win! Any takers?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
jordon said:
Its sorta like the mentally challenged kid when we were growing up. It might look like it would be fun but its just not fair to pick on him.
:lol: :smt075 :lol:

I assume we are still talking curling.

Seriously, I am going on a limb and say Philli wins.
More like the mischievious kid, not too sure if you want cross him.

:smt082