What's new

Patriots vs. Eagles

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
yyyyyyup, thought so....Dwavs is all talk as usual.....Well enjoy the superbowl anyway everybody. I know I will....hehehe

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ho hum, well i'm off to my Superbowl party and looks like no one wants to take my bet....no big surprize there....

Should be a hell of a game so enjoy it boys and girls (Dwavs)....hehehe:smt098

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well I'll be the first to say that the Eagles showed up and played tonite. Boy was that a stressfull 3hrs!!!! What a game, no blow out as I thought and some pretty kick ass plays by both teams. Hell of a game by the Eagles and man I was biting my nails for some of that game big time!!!!

And now I can say it....DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Go Pats!!!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
They might actually live up to the Steeler dynasty...I'm semi impressed.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think my heart just stopped. Dave and I actually agree on something?!?! (even on a "semi" level).....LMAO!!!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Pretty good game huh adam? When I wasn't chasing my kids around, I thoroughly enjoyed the game.

But WTF were the Eagles doing at the end of the game? They were in slow motion on that last drive. They did not work to put themselves into a position to win the game. Yes they scored, but they needed 2 scores. I wonder if they asked the Jets coaching staff for advice on clock management!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
tubaman said:
Pretty good game huh adam? When I wasn't chasing my kids around, I thoroughly enjoyed the game.

But WTF were the Eagles doing at the end of the game? They were in slow motion on that last drive. They did not work to put themselves into a position to win the game. Yes they scored, but they needed 2 scores. I wonder if they asked the Jets coaching staff for advice on clock management!
I agree. Both teams lacked a bit which is what I think (for lack of a better term) leveled things out a bit. I think if both were at the top of their game it would have been a blowout so on that particular insight, i'm glad that they were both off a bit. But yea, i'm not sure what was going on there the last 5 min....First Superbowl jitters maybe....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pulse said:
But yea, i'm not sure what was going on there the last 5 min....First Superbowl jitters maybe....[/i]
Think I gotta agree here (not that I want to agree with Pulse). Only seconds left, no timeouts, and McNabb throws a 2 yard pass in the middle of the field.