What's new

Pens vs Caps

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It's against my better judgment for multiple reasons but, I take the Caps to win the series.

Any takers for a fiver or so....?

On a side note....Is there ANY sport more exciting than the NHL during the playoffs?
I'm a football fan at heart but, there's nothing more entertaining, fast paced, intense as playoff hockey. JMHO.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Critical to the outcome of this series is whether Malkin and Hagelin will play for Pittsburgh. They are currently injured. With those guys in the lineup, I would say Penguins in 6. Without them, it’s a toss up. Go Pens!!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I think the goalies are the key. Holtby has been terribly inconsistent this season, home and road. Murray gives up 3-4 a game but his guys usually score 4-5. If Holtby plays well, Caps are in it. Otherwise, Ovie and Co will have to score a boatload to win .

cigarMVP

More Vegueros (or Gurkhas) Please
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Critical to the outcome of this series is whether Malkin and Hagelin will play for Pittsburgh. They are currently injured. With those guys in the lineup, I would say Penguins in 6. Without them, it’s a toss up. Go Pens!!
Malkin situation is looking better than Hagelin. Hagelin won't be traveling to Washington at all for the first two games. Malkin will be traveling and is set to play the second game.

I have to say, real fun idea to bet on games like this!

cigarMVP

More Vegueros (or Gurkhas) Please
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got the Sharks ending Vegas season in this series. Just had to call it out here beforehand :D