What's new

Perfect Draw has lowed price of their Tool & Glue

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have several draw tools but not one of these was looking for the link for his Glue that is good stuff. noticed the new pricing so I shared.

I have watch his U-Tubes how his gizmo work, very very well done. looks like he has found a Cigar CPR Tool.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Only the best for the best!

Seriously though this thing has saved me 100s on old sticks (and a couple new) that I probably would have damaged with normal draw tools including 2 '01 CoLas that got fixed right up and a '97 ERDM Lonsdale that would have broken my heart to have to cut down past the plug or just tossed.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I use a home made DYI Darning Needle & Cork gizmo I made, have the "M" Tool, but will order this other tool as the U-Tubes on the guys site are his best salesmen.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the Perfecdraw in November and it is awesome, worth every penny. No more getting frustrated if a stick has a tight draw, very simple and effective to use. Before I was using a homemade poker but actually being able to grind up and remove the obstruction is 100 times more effective than a poker and is the reason for the higher cost since it actually has a great deal of machining to it. When you actually see all the fine little cuts and channels on such a small instrument it really makes you appreciate the design.20180220_004123.jpg

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I purchased the Perfecdraw in November and it is awesome, worth every penny. No more getting frustrated if a stick has a tight draw, very simple and effective to use. Before I was using a homemade poker but actually being able to grind up and remove the obstruction is 100 times more effective than a poker and is the reason for the higher cost since it actually has a great deal of machining to it. When you actually see all the fine little cuts and channels on such a small instrument it really makes you appreciate the design.View attachment 109066

Your picture ='s 1,000 Words.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well apprently if you hate the product you have a money back guarantee, so you only loss would be time & return postage. Honestly it is a nothing can go wrong, almost zero to loose senecio. How many $10.00+++ Sticks do you have to save before the item pay for itself.

Apprently El Rusbo of EIB Radio got one, tested it, and made an unsolicited comment on how great it worked on his radio show. Guy worth 200 Million somestime good cigar, and like the rest of us hate tossing tight sticks.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I purchased the Perfecdraw in November and it is awesome, worth every penny. No more getting frustrated if a stick has a tight draw, very simple and effective to use. Before I was using a homemade poker but actually being able to grind up and remove the obstruction is 100 times more effective than a poker and is the reason for the higher cost since it actually has a great deal of machining to it. When you actually see all the fine little cuts and channels on such a small instrument it really makes you appreciate the design.View attachment 109066

Cleaner Image.

image.jpeg

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Still a fan of the bamboo skewer. I don't worry about loosing them and I never have to clean them. But since I'm an old curmudgeon I can do it the old way!
Everyone has their favorite Cigar CPR Tool, in a pinch I use a [/b]Swiss Army Knife[/b], this knife has been in my right front pocket 40 +years the branding is L.L. Bean in Silver lettering is coming off, the one little blade that will open up a plunged Cigar OK is shown in the photo below.

Insert carefully, rock it back and forth, side to side, not the perfect tool but it is alway there for a emergency Cigar CPR. :cigar:

image.jpeg