What's new

Perfect Draw has lowed price of their Tool & Glue

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
In the movie "meet the parents" the husbands parents had his 9th place track & field ribbons on display. Any ribbon is better then no ribbon.

Cigar Fan 29

PerfecDraw guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar Fan 29 - my order showed up today... thanks brother(y)
Cool. What do you think? Tried it yet? You don't need to wait for a "tight" or "plugged" cigar.
Think of it this way... various people like their steaks cooked differently. I like my steaks "medium-rare plus". If the waiter brings a steak that's medium or medium-rare, I'll still eat it and enjoy it, but not quite as much as if it was cooked exactly the way I like. And of course if it's medium-well or rare, I still may eat it, but I won't be happy about it.
It's the same thing with cigars. Some like a wide-open draw, and some like a draw with some resistance -- and anywhere in-between. So no cigar will have a draw that is ideal for everyone. For most cigar smokers, the best thing about the PerfecDraw is that you can now take that "acceptable" or even "good" draw, and get your "perfect" draw on every stick.
So play around with it even if you don't have a major obstacle, just to start getting the feel of using it. And let us know what you think.

Rod

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Thanks for the info Rod - I'll need to visit the site again and watch the videos a couple times before I poke a stick. I'm waiting for the perfecrepair bottle to warm up to room temp before I attempt to fix a wrapper as well.

Cigar Fan 29

PerfecDraw guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info Rod - I'll need to visit the site again and watch the videos a couple times before I poke a stick. I'm waiting for the perfecrepair bottle to warm up to room temp before I attempt to fix a wrapper as well.
Just be sure to shake the bottle like crazy before you use it. I have 4 medical grade stainless steel balls in each bottle to facilitate the mixing when you shake it. The cellulose fibers settle densely at the bottom. That's intentional. it's the cellulose fibers, which average 60 microns in length and only 1-2 microns in diameter, that (when mixed fully and therefore are in suspension) crisscross to form an instant "net" over any crack or hole causing an air leak. We don' want the fibers to ever dissolve -- so they settle at the bottom. It's a bit of a pain in the neck to have to shake it so much, but it's well worth the effort.
Rod

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Cool. What do you think? Tried it yet? You don't need to wait for a "tight" or "plugged" cigar.
Think of it this way... various people like their steaks cooked differently. I like my steaks "medium-rare plus". If the waiter brings a steak that's medium or medium-rare, I'll still eat it and enjoy it, but not quite as much as if it was cooked exactly the way I like. And of course if it's medium-well or rare, I still may eat it, but I won't be happy about it.
It's the same thing with cigars. Some like a wide-open draw, and some like a draw with some resistance -- and anywhere in-between. So no cigar will have a draw that is ideal for everyone. For most cigar smokers, the best thing about the PerfecDraw is that you can now take that "acceptable" or even "good" draw, and get your "perfect" draw on every stick.
So play around with it even if you don't have a major obstacle, just to start getting the feel of using it. And let us know what you think.

Rod
Rod, please advise how I can use perfecdraw to tighten up loose draws. Thank you. ;)

Cigar Fan 29

PerfecDraw guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rod, please advise how I can use perfecdraw to tighten up loose draws. Thank you. ;)
Well... since you asked...
You get yourself a wooden match or a toothpick. You use the PerfecDraw to saw across the match or toothpick wood so that you end up with a short piece (about 1"). Then you insert (shove) the wood into the cigar until it's flush with the cut end of the cigar. That compresses the tobacco and tightens the loose draw. Well, I suppose you could do that even without the PerfecDraw. But hey... I had to give it a shot, eh? :sneaky:
Rod

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You get yourself a wooden match or a toothpick. You use the PerfecDraw to saw across the match or toothpick wood so that you end up with a short piece (about 1"). Then you insert (shove) the wood into the cigar until it's flush with the cut end of the cigar. That compresses the tobacco and tightens the loose draw. Well, I suppose you could do that even without the PerfecDraw. But hey... I had to give it a shot, eh? :sneaky:
Rod

Never ever thought of that, great info.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I picked both of these up last month and the tool has come in handy several times. Seems to work much more efficiently than a toothpick. :p
Fortunately, I haven't needed the glue as of late. The only wrapper issue I had, was not going to be saved by glue...wrapper continued to split as the heat went down the cigar.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Super cool - I love my perfecdraw - I'm glad to see the price has come down getting more people familiar with it!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Rod
My God, man! That's genius! Thank you!